Unveiling Cataclysm Classic Zones, Dungeons, and PvP Season 9

Bad luck protection, yes please.

They have done that for retail.

No, raids still release on reset on retail and always have.

Thursday raid launch is the dumbest part of classic honestly. Just release it on each regions reset like retail.

3 Likes

Yes my point was OCE/ EU reset later than the US

Oce resets with na, oce is aus/nz. You might mean asia

That person wad talking about how global raid launch messes with their guild which is true, classic screws over tues/wed guilds for no good reason

Wouldnt be surprised if its just incomplete info on their part.
Shrug

What do you mean?

You’re talking about the first week being short. Are you really upset about that?

No? We’re talking about classics thursday raid launches being stupid and messing with tues/wed guilds.

Either you try and reschedule, which generally cant happen, or you miss a week

it doesn’t even mention reset changes, just when the the content will be released.

Reset is the same day and time it always is.

So reset is tues, but raids release thurs

so yeah for one week your out of sync

1 Like

For no good reason, so you’re losing out on a reset for 0 reason

hmm well I guess that bothers you which is fine. I couldn’t care less I suppose.
As you were.

I mean, i dont raid on a schedule anymore, but tues/wed have historically been the most popular NA raid days, so its likely a very wide spread issue, all so they can have a global raid launch that barely anyone cares about

Well I hope you and the others who do find resolution and don’t lose any hair due to week 1, that would be tragic, you all maybe bald by MoP.

(friendly sarcasm)

Resolution is blizzard dropping this silly global launch thing in classic lol

but is it really classic… :stuck_out_tongue:

thank you for sharing, but seems a typo: Deadmines: boss:5 ?, Vanessa VanCleef got removed/canceled?

Probably a typo since shes only the final boss in heroic mode iirc. Normal is Cookie.