Unsure of next step!

Not sure if this is the right place but here I go.

After pre-patch I started working on my now (or was) lvl 28 rogue (Smallfri-Jeadenar). I started questing in BFA soon after. As of now, Silithus is missing the giant sword (Isn’t phased over), Blasted lands remains unchanged (Pre-WoD) and I can’t seem to get the quest to acquire the neck piece from Magni Bronzebeard. Where do I go or what do i do to unlock the neck at the very least?

I should add too, I haven’t gotten a quest to get a single azerite gear piece either.

The quest pops up automatically when you hit level 50.

2 Likes

Thank you, I thought my toon was bugged or something!

1 Like

I did too when I could not get the quest. It was one of those changes that nobody really knew about and has caused a fair bit of confusion.

Leveling is pretty easy though and very fast so you should be able to get through the quests and geared up pretty fast. I only got through part of one zone leveling from 45 to 50 it was so fast. Nazjatar (shipwreck theme place) seems to be the fastest way to get decent catch up gear so far.

1 Like

Yea, I already hit level 50. Now i just gotta find Bilgewater quests for rep to get my goblin heritage gear.

I gave this suggestion to others who are looking to farm rep.

What i did was run old BC heroics for achievements and then moved onto LK fun running old dungeons few of those even reward mounts ahh anzu how i rember farming thee.

Not all the TBC dungeons give tabard reputation.

I feel like this would have been good before the level squish.

Possibly. I haven’t run it since the squish. It’s still good in that it is a circular dungeon. So is Vortex Pinnacle (there’s a vortex port back to the start next to the last boss).