Unsubbing, WoW tokens, boosts

Have a great day my guy.

Sure thing :joy:

I’d stomp you in RBG’s :smiley:

You’re highest achievement is 1600 in RBGs.

Mine is 2100 and I hardly rbg.

Your delusions sure are entertaining.

in 2012 lmfao bro get outta here.

This is what best descries what’s going on

4 Likes

I sure wouldn’t pay them real money. If I was going to pay a game real money I would find one that gives me content I enjoy.

Still better than anything you have gotten.

Do you think someone with multiple 2200 classes suddenly gets bad at the game?

No, money buys the achievement and mythic raid level gear. Big difference.

Boosting wasn’t anywhere NEAR as prevalent in the past as it is now. That’s a fact.

Still paying for a reward they didn’t earn. What’s the difference?

So if you bought a token for raid mats like you said and you couldn’t get gold for your token, you’d be perfectly ok with it?

I’ve stopped caring about gearing and progressing a long time ago. Tokens are still one of the worst things to happen to this game. They’ve turned it into a booster’s paradise.

Still waiting for any type of proof from you.

4 Likes

Achiements don’t mean anything and gear is worthless if you’re bad.

Yes it was.

It was big back in Cata. It just wasn’t advertised as much.

It’s not top level gear.

Yep. I don’t buy boosts.

You still care or you wouldn’t be throwing tantrums in GD.

You’re just pretending not to care because boosters are why you can’t clear heroic.

Try buying a mirror.

Well just because they didn’t happen yesterday doesn’t mean they never happended

In general its like who wants to spend the time grinding and busting their behind on the game when they could just work overtime at their job and get someone to do it for them in a matter of hours

its just far less of a headache to deal with for the same outcome.

Why even play then? You were also playing Pokémon with a gameshark right?

3 Likes

Said the millions who quit.

2 Likes

If all they wanted to play was a solo game, maybe they weren’t playing the right game in the first place. I hope those “millions” found their games.

Because grinding and busting my behind on the game…IS THE GAME! Why would I want someone else to play it for me? Better yet; why would I want to pay someone else to play it for me?

3 Likes

I’m not sure what that means in the context of this thread about boosting.

I thought I was agreeing with you, but I guess the GameShark thing tripped me up.

Either way, I’ve been back almost 2 months now after quitting at the start of SL, and when the 30 days is up I’ll likely fade away like so many others.

The cash grab is too obvious for me.

thats a good question for the boost buyers

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/stormrage/Kknightcaleb

I’m asking it if you though, since you’re the one that said it’s better to just skip over playing the game and just pay other people to play it for you.

well i said it was more efficient most people don’t really want to do the work for the items they want so in reality farming gold is the most productive thing you can do in the game cause you can get keystone master rank 1 ahead of the curve things that take average players all patch to get in a matter of days and spent the rest of your time doing whatever

sure it may not be the most fun way but thats what they do anyway