Unsubbed until SoM2 announcement

Heroic Razzle Dazzle dead.
WOTLKC bores the hell out of me.
Haven’t logged into this account since November; my main hasn’t logged into Classic since December 23rd.

Unsubbing both accounts until SoM2 announcement and made sure to put that in the comment for why unsubbing.

See you in season 2 DF or SoM2. Whichever comes first.

Sub ends the 28th.

God speed friends.

14 Likes

J. Allen Brack sends his regards.

2 Likes

K. 10 limit

I am sure Blizzard will cry itself to sleep over some kid that unsubbed and will definitely resub anyway down the line.

Why would they ever invent new ways how to treat their playerbase when everyone is as stern as you are?

2 Likes

god bless
may SoM2 come soon and unite us once again, brother

5 Likes

I did the same, but re-subbed to (poop) post here.

Well worth the $16

2 Likes

I deleted all my social media and kind of realize I use this place as a social media of sorts. Really don’t feel like pushing mythic Razzle dazzle cus I’m old and out of my prime and WOTLK isn’t classic imo.
I’ll vibe out here til the 28th but once I’m unsubbed you can catch me on the New Word forums rofl :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Putting your money where your mouth is is really the only form of protest that works so idc about the angry fanboy sarcasm

8 Likes

I hit level 79 and since then I cant find it within me to log in and hit 80 :frowning:

I doubt you really understand the meaning of this when you basically say: “I won’t give you my money anymore… for a little bit atleast”

2 Likes

No point in paying for a game you’re not playing LUL. I’m not sure what your point is. Should I continue giving Blizzard 30 a month for a game I don’t play?

Anyway Everlook is actually pretty fun and super popular. Already got a rogue to 20. I’ll casually play there until Blizzard drops SoM2

Idk man it’s too retail for me. It feels like retail without the difficulty that actually makes retail fun and it’s just really hard for me to get into cus my other Avenue of fun is PvP and that is completely dead in Wrath even on the BiS WPvP server

4 Likes

See you Q4 2023

4 Likes

Everlook 90% Chinese language it isn’t good btw but it’s ok for the fresh run

1 Like

stop spreading fake news :expressionless:

I don’t want to say q4.

Preach it.
Respect for you, man, in this.

Tourist.
:rofl:

6 Likes

Wrath was already halfway there when it first came out. Then throw you throw in the Classic wannabe retailers in its current day recreation and it just becomes a very bland if not bad experience.

Couple fits of nostalgia followed by a crushing depression. Meh.

2 Likes

Hey thanks for keeping us posted OP.

1 Like

I liked his notice, thanks.

2 Likes

Logged in last week first time since df launch and there was 2 people left in the guild 550 to 2 lmao. this game hasn’t changed one bit since tbc.

but mythic razzle dazzle… alive.