Unsubbed - BBL@SOM

i dont know anything about dragonflight, but if it got rid of personal loot in raids it’s because it’s so horrible.

GDKP is BIS. Get used to RMT or RMTokens.

It’s funny that these days everybody wants to fight RMT without actually fighting RMT.

WoW token is RMT, so that was redundant in your statement. And crap like personal loot doesn’t belong to classic for many reasons whether it slightly helps with RMT or not.

You fight RMT with banning the criminals. if they find new ways to commit their crimes, then you should find new ways to catch them too. And finally you have to understand that regardless of your efforts you can never push crime rate to 0%. There are always people who cheat, and they are always people who catch them. We just need more of the latter from blizzard…

2 Likes

this is all u can ever say. simple minded baboon. ur toxic sludge to this community.

2 Likes

Imagine telling someone to play retail when you didn’t play classic and only played SOM LOL

2 Likes

loooooooooooooool

2 Likes

Im not trying to say if it’s good or bad. I’m just saying that DF doesn’t use personal loot like you are trying to say it does. ML is back for raiding.

DF also brought back normal talent trees
in other words, DF is obviously “stepping back” from all things retail. :expressionless:
trying to be as close to classic as it can be

Eyr is just an extremely lonely person in real life.

You can see it play out with how they cling to the “us vs them” mentality, so desperate to be a part of a group.

The :expressionless: in nearly every post in an attempt to curate some sort of cohesive personality, but bandwagons consistently.

If I remember correctly, before HC blew up they were against it and we’re all about Era. Now they champion HC and dismiss anyone who’s not on that bandwagon.

1 Like

He used to post under another account and got made fun of so often he switched to his SOM main. Constantly being a hypocrite is just in his nature.

Seriously? Haha oh man that’s priceless. BOOM ROASTED. :fire:

Eyr :expressionless:

1 Like

I was skeptical at first, true :expressionless:

Bandwagon :expressionless:

Still dying laughing you never played classic and tell people to go back to retail. Meanwhile I’ve not played retail since WOD and only classic. :expressionless:

Did you learn nothing from this experience?

Like putting things back in that belong there. Unarmored mounts please Blizz!

Imagine being able to start a couple new servers by flipping a few switches but refusing to do so. We aren’t asking for much: one pve server and one pvp server. Pick two server names and we could be going this afternoon!

Happy customer base = active accounts = money.

Actually, this afternoon may be asking too much. June 1 would be a prime day to drop a surprise on the player base!

What is everyone prediction for the new servers on Thursday?

There is no way in hell they will be releasing anything new June 2 - June 6. Probably not for the first 3 weeks in June at least. We’ll see HC PTR in July and HC release late Aug, early Sept and NOT SoM2 in Oct/Nov.

Clones will be back in the 4th quarter or 1st quarter next year. Activision needs that money.

The way I read this is HC will be here in 8-12 weeks at the minimum. Which puts us around mid-late august for HC, and SOM2 or Fresh …December/January.

Does anyone know what this PvP honour system update will entail? Will it make ranking competitively viable for someone with a job & life?

Thats the assumption but we dont know

2 Likes