Unshrink Taivan

Bring our big boy back, blizzard!

2 Likes

Inb4 their solution is to rename the mount “Son of Taivan”

3 Likes

I don’t post often, but this needs to be fixed. His whole nature centered on being large. I know everyone has said the same thing . . But since no blues have posted yet, I think maybe the silent majority needs to chime in. My wife who has played since classic, just said “if they keep taking away all the fun . . . . .maybe the dev’s didn’t even do the quest chain . . . They are just out of touch.

7 Likes

You’d think Taivan remaining big would be right up their alley. The whole quest chain was how the centaur wanted Taivan to be this monster of a hunter based on his looks alone and when he didn’t meet their expectations, they wanted to kill him off but Taivan found his purpose in helping people and rejected what others wanted of him.

3 Likes

Agree - he should be unshrunk.

If he isn’t unshrunk, then he should be made WAY more easy to get.

Why?

Because of how the legendary axe was made more easy to get, and because of how reaching 40 in Plunderstorm was made more easy to get. If the current flow of design is to make things more easy to get after they are released then Taivan should be made easier to acquire based upon the model being shrunk.

The risk has to match the reward, and we exist in times where you can easily get legendries, and reward tracks are shortened, so make the mounts reflect this by being SUPER easy to get too.

3 Likes

It’s challenging to get him?

I’m just… I’m so tired of this. Taivan was great. He was fantastic. He basically won DF for me. Now he’s just a barely recognizable wolf. I’m so pissed. I logged in to see how small he was and was livid.

It’s against the story. It’s against fun. It’s against people who already got him.

Clipping issues? How about you QC your game before putting something in? I don’t give a single iota of a care about any of the bugs with his mount. —HONEY, UNSHRINK THE DOG!

7 Likes

plz bring our good boi back bigger than ever.

2 Likes

i need the comically huge doggo, it’s so unique and different :frowning:

1 Like

Its a tragedy. I bet they had a good laugh

1 Like

Adding my support for huge pup! I’m a couple stupid RNG iterations away from claiming my own Taivan and would prefer him in his original large glory, as the Wild Gods intended!

3 Likes

Please return Taivan back to his original larger size.

He’s the most special mount and deserves to be larger than the basic wolf mounts. I’d very much have some clipping rather than have him shrunken down to some boring average mount size.

1 Like

Make the big boi big again please! It’s his whole story, you can’t change how you were born.

7 Likes

Return Taivan. The new size is Lie-van.

8 Likes

A normal sized Bakar mount could be a thing, yes, but it would not be Taivan, and definitely not something worthy of a Meta of Meta Achievements.

8 Likes

Im hype for this new MoP thing but i will NOT forget Taivan!!!

3 Likes

#NeverForgetTaivan

Restore the big doggo! Restore Taivan to life-size! Stop Shrinkflation!

7 Likes

Us to blizzard:

7 Likes

Justice for Taivan!

6 Likes

I didn’t get to see how big he was because I didn’t him until the evening after the hotfix went out, but did this really need a nerf?
If he was bigger than the Brutosaur, I could see that being an issue. But he looks like a regular wolf mount now, this was too over the top. This was a cool and unique mount for a very time consuming achievement, very disappointed to see this change.

4 Likes