Unshrink Taivan

How dare you shrink him. He’s supposed to be big and its what the people want.

169 Likes

Just FYI for those who may be interested to read responses from others:

7 Likes

Theres already thread… yeah what Sendryn posted…

Did you make your own post hoping that folks would post in it… like Im doing right now?
gah.
/forehead

1 Like

Forget what the forum police say, this is the problem of our time and we need to say something about it. Flood the forums with unshrink Taivan threads until change happens. And certainly don’t let other people dictate how you choose to use the forums!

46 Likes

If he is small he is just a bakar. Blizz plz make him big again!!!

21 Likes

Honestly this is why people are always saying Blizz hates the players. They troll. They make something ENTIRELY COSMETIC that people want, make them earn it, then nerf it. This is an obvious nasty troll and frankly I hope digital property legislation precludes things like this in the future.

26 Likes

I wasn’t dictating anything. I just posted the link in case OP had missed it.

:dracthyr_shrug:

2 Likes

I really want to understand this decision making process. Is it just malice?

16 Likes

Yes. :triumph:

4 Likes

Watch 10 more pop up.

3 Likes

Clearly it is.

So are the quests that force the player’s character to be stupid. Oh, you unleashed evil again, so go fix it. There are about half a dozen of these. One is in the Night Elf starting zone. It’s like the first quest you do.

And I think I know why they do it. I think they’re into modern morality (all big corporations are) and they hate us for fantasising about sometimes killing things. They basically think we’re cavemen who would go around murdering everything if we could. They’re too dumb to understand that a fantasy is a fantasy, nothing more, and none of us would do it in real life.

They think what our characters do, isn’t and CAN’T be heroic. They think heroes are people like them, who passive-aggressively hurt people for having immoral opinions.

3 Likes

Yeah, it is best to concentrate our feedback into one thread. I know it won’t happen, but it doesn’t hurt to give the suggestion.

1 Like

Next thing Blizzard is going to do is make us do Broken Shore dailies again…

DO YOU HATE US BLIZZARDS?

It’s best to focus the feedback into a thread that clearly defines the issue right in the title.

1 Like

I don’t know that it really is best, I think it’s just what some people prefer.

We need big Taivan, fix it please!

4 Likes

You cant nerf cosmetics. And like 0.1% of people will have taivan because of this no life grind anyway.

Make the boy big again.

2 Likes

Blizzard finds a way

4 Likes

Blizzard: “Challenge accepted.”

8 Likes