Unresolved timeline issues

Who did Cenarius mate with? We don’t know.

1 Like

Everything… including rocks.

7 Likes

Question is, do we really want to know? :wolf:

2 Likes

One of the quest referred to them as “rock trolls”. So the dogbar may have some relationship to the proto trolls.

I’m going to assume it wasn’t a sexual act that created centaurs. Certainly a more poetic way to say earth elementals/golems mixed with druidism thought.

Are we certain Cenarius is the Zeus of the setting, or does he simply have a secret past as a Mad Scientist. I’ve always preferred the myth of Lilith as not a literal mother of monsters, but that she simply had a knack for creating monsters in a laboratory. I honestly would prefer that over Cenarius getting it on with elementals, mammoths and statues.

He takes after his mother, Elune did it with a stag after all.

3 Likes

Cenarius has moments where his stag side comes out and he creates children with mammoths and other creatures. We don’t ask and we don’t tell. We just ignore it for the sake of our sanity

1 Like

A Nightmare Scar would make a excellent potential dungeon/raid.

Because blizz is too lazy to pay attention to there own lore or even pay someone to keep track of it, too lazy to even wowwiki it too. It’s pathetic.

3 Likes

Zeus did it as a shower of gold, and we won’t even touch how the Norse and Hindu gods got it on.