Unravel the Secrets of Azeroth

Why would it be? It’s just more secret stuff to find. Most secrets are single items, not multiple.

Even then, the post names 6.

In addition - so many people on these forums are bent by the mention of streamers, as if these secrets won’t be in a wowhead guide 30 seconds later.

1 Like

Instead of real content…they bring us FOMO!

Rewards for reading comments on wowhead…

2 Likes

Say what you want but I welcome more mini events that come up frequently.

2 Likes

I guess you never considered just trying to solve it yourself?

what about the renowned explorers recolor??? im having wrist surgery in a couple weeks and i need to know. i want that ensemble really bad as i missed my chance with my recruit a friend. they stopped playing and im stuck at 6 months

Doesn’t seem to be related - it’ll probably be a Trader’s Post thing in the coming months.

2 Likes

it was on the 10.1.7 ptr

It’s interesting they’re introducing a recolor so soon, but I’m glad others will be able to have a similar set at the very least :smiley:

I solved it!

The Solution is go to Wowhead and bam you get the clues.

6 Likes

Yeah this made me roll my eyes and almost stop reading.

The heck is a “community creator”?

1 Like

Streamers.

AKA basement nerds with webcams who are somehow now influential public figures.

2 Likes

Omg it’s an alpaca with a hat. :dracthyr_love_animated: :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated:

3 Likes

This actually sounds like fun.

And I’m also throwing in my “Please bring back archaeology already.” plea to pile.

1 Like

More photographic evidence that Vulpera make the game better; merely by their presence.

This event sounds awesome.

3 Likes

Tobias is the pet? Reminds me of this lol.

1 Like

I’m not saying it’s Rafaam “Supreme Archeologist” and his League of E.V.I.L. stealing the items so they can go to Northrend and resurrect Galakrond; but it’s totally Rafaam and League of E.V.I.L doing this so they can resurrect Galakrond.

I’m one of the many that are all too happy to call out FOMO but this doesn’t seem to be the case, right?

They specifically call out in the article that even though there is a timed event for the clues the secret will remain for people to find after the fact. Right?

with some of your favorite community creators to discover some of the secrets Azeroth has to offer.

:roll_eyes:

Why?

3 Likes

“and even play a little ‘follow the leader’ with some of your favorite community creators”

No thanks.
You have a good idea and know how to ruin it.

I’m tired of the pointless twitch push by you guys… and handcuffing to streamers…

2 Likes