Unplayable/unwanted

Disc priests aren’t throughput healers, holy paladins are insanely good at tank healing and can heal the raid while doing it. The nature of disc healing makes them look better if you just look at hps on most fights. Why am I having to explain this to you?

What context would make the 10th best dps spec with no unique utility S tier?

1 Like

Talk about a lack of self awareness.

I dunno why you are, I clearly understand this already.

So how is the 10th best dps spec S tier?

I think you’ve lost the stamina for this conversation. Just bow out already, you admitted Paladin is OP.

I’ve never ever denied that prot and holy paladins are OP, this isn’t the win you think it is.

In fact, I often advocate for all tanks to get a cheat death like prot palas have. Including for warriors.

I personally think it is, you admitted Blizz buffed an OP class.

No, they buffed an underpowered spec because their data showed that their previous post on the spec made the spec shunned by the community.

In what world do you think that a hybrid class demands that one of its roles just be significantly worse than everyone else just because it’s good at the others.

Shadow isn’t arbitrarily bad because disc is super strong.

All 3 roles of druid were decent.

Shaman can heal and DPS just fine.

Warrior tanks are also on par with bears/blood DK, and fury is able to compete with most other specs once geared and played properly.

Just because holy and prot paladins are a bit overtuned so people are choosing to use them more doesn’t mean that ret has to be bad. That’s just a dumb take, and you should really stop with it.

Hell, it was a dumb take when blizzard said it, which was why Ret got buffed in the first place, because it was flawed logic, and players were quick and correct to call it out.

They didn’t buff the OP parts.

1 Like

An OP class was buffed, end of story.

You can twist logic however you want to justify it, but that’s the fact here.

For you, Mr “Ret’s should have just quit.”

Class power doesn’t matter, at all.

The ability for it to fulfill the roles it can spec into does.

Why even have them if they are going to be made bad because they are good at something else that the role can’t do?

That was vanilla tier balancing, which basically no one but you continues to think was the correct approach to game balance as it just removes large chunks of the classes and makes them useless because of random class envy.

Dog, do I need to go through the line of questioning and ask you what was buffed for paladins? You know they needed the ret buff and still do, so why bring it up?

Blizzard decided, independently of the Union of Feral Druids (UFD) that they weren’t very happy with bearweaving being as impactful as it was, so decided to do something that would make it so it wasn’t so.

I’m so glad ret and feral got buffs and warriors didn’t.

I said what I said.

Why? Why are you against warriors? Worst class in the game. Not good at anything in any spec.

My wife left me for a warrior

You musta been hella bad.

Hurtful but true.

I don’t think the word “objectively” means what some people think it means…

Prot paladins were more overpowered compared to the next tank than rets were underpowered compared to the next dps.

That is the issue here. Blizzard isn’t concerned with balance, they’re concerned with appeasing their highest population class. As such paladins should get called out for being OP and still receiving a buff.