Unplayable/unwanted

“old man still yelling at the same cloud, vigil to be held over health concerns.”

1 Like

Yeah prot and holy both needs a nerf, but that issue is independent entirely from the strength or weakness of ret.

2 Likes

I’m so glad fury still hasn’t been buffed.

Same it’s so fun bro.

It probably won’t be giving blizzards past communication regarding fury, unless they fall substantially behind the bottom dps roles like ret did. I still think the Feral buff was an unintended fluke as a result of no testing.

Dont need to worry about that because they already said

Although that statement isnt entirely true. Warriors were the immediately the strongest melee in TBC and Vanilla. So there really is no track record of them having to wait. Its probably why everyone is all fussy, they are use to being the strongest melee for the entirety of the game and not having to wait to scale.

Blizzard should said “Hey were mixing it up and you’re gonna have to have to wait past 2 phases for a change”

Warrior was at the bottom in naxx, we went up 30 ilvls, and now we’re still at the bottom, when does the scaling take place?

probably p3-4. When they told rogues “you scale in TBC” It took us to P5. So hang tough

1 Like

I really enjoy your suffering.

I think furys reputation is worse than our actual dps at this point. Its impossible for me to get into a HM clear unless im running the group myself.

2 Likes

And this is ultimately what led to ret getting buffed.

Go with that. Build that argument.

you’re lower middle of the pack now

ret got buffed, overtook fury, and now fury is ahead of ret again

obviously you’re scaling better than most

Hello? Are you there bro? You’re claiming fury is good becuase it’s higher than ret, ret is the worst thing in the game, ret will be about 35 percent lower than the top dps in icc with a legendary weapon. And you think warrior is scaling because it beats ret?? Get outta my face bro. NEXT PLEASE

1 Like

So… what makes you think fury deserves to be in the middle of the pack if ret is the worst thing in the game?

every spec should be relative to the top. I shouldn’t avoid taking a ret, becuase I want a warlock for more damage. I warlock SHOULD do more, but by a slight amount, it should be about taking the player, not the class. And at this point, the game isn’t balanced. That’s why rets and warriors are 25 percent less that the top classes.

While I 100% agree with you, I don’t think this kind of balancing is in the scope of this project.

This would be a massive undertaking.

that lvl of balance isn’t possible as all classes scale differently

doesn’t make sense, ignoring utility

the game is already well balanced for dps

this is classic, aka minimal changes

The only scenario where certain classes arent being taken due to their dps is in speed clear runs competing for fastest time.

Outside of that, fury warriors and rets both get taken to raids no problem

2 Likes

Have any of you stopped to think that maybe it’s just a few warriors in this thread who aren’t wanted?

Maybe this is just a skill issue

2 Likes

IIRC there’s logs posted in this and one other warrior thread showing a majority of speed run guilds take at least one warrior. so yeah, those pushing for buffs can’t even point at that as a thing either.