After I tried to reset my fps, it was unplayable at all. I scan and repair. I uninstaledl and installed. I delete wtf and cache. I updated everything. The battle net was loading but it’s the game itself. It kept coming up a square saying the application encounted an unexpected error and give me some random number like
107C17D8-5BBA-402F-A72B-1D570BF64539
to ask me to report it.
Getting bit frustrated. Any idea??
Uinstall WoW and Bnet Launcher
Update your GPU drivers.
Remove old folders related to Blizzard and WoW in your %localappdata% and %programdata%
Restart your PC.
Reinstall the game.
The error is a UID that only a developer has since tech support is no longer one on one. Unfortunately it is not something a player to player discussion platform has access to. A DXDiag might given some insight into this error:
Understand this is mainly player to player discussion, and does not remove the need to follow up with a local PC expert.
To run dxdiag, open the Run window (Windows key + R), type “dxdiag”, and press Enter or click “OK”. This will open the [DirectX Diagnostic Tool], where you can view system information and save a report.
You can paste the results to a site like pastebin.com to help bypass the character limitations imposed by Discourse. Using preformatted text on tle link, by enclosing in tilde characters ’ will bypass link limitations due to trust level restrictions.