Unplayable Lag in Vale of Eternal Blossoms

I am in the Vale of Eternal Blossoms and my entire server is reportedly experiencing lag specific to the zone that is rendering the game virtually unplayable. Actions are delayed by about 3 seconds or so. Both of my world and home ms are reading just fine (~48).

I don’t know what’s going on, but I read players saying it’s been going on all day. I’m also not sure if my realm (Emerald Dream) is the only one being affected, but I thought I’d post this here as I didn’t see any other topics regarding this.

Thank you! :slight_smile:

EDIT: I’ve just discovered that turning war mode off seems to reduce the lag largely if not entirely. So, until this is fixed, you may have to resort to doing that, I’m sorry to say.

Tech support is realy the best place for lag reports.

1 Like

Oh, you’re right, thanks.

1 Like

no worries.

1 Like

im in the same realm, same issue…

I’ve just discovered that turning war mode off seems to reduce the lag largely if not entirely. So, until this is fixed, you may have to resort to doing that, I’m sorry to say. :frowning:

feb. 5th here and still lag so bad ya cant hardly play , so this is 2nd day in a row I have just parked my toon and logged out of game. im tired of dealing with this junk, it didn’t get fixed in the last 2 expacs and I don’t look for it to get fixed in this one or any other. so I plan on just looking for another mmorpg I haven’t played cause blizz doesn’t deserve money for this junk so good luck all whoever decides to stay and actually believe this is going to change

I have the exact same problem, but I’m in Stormrage.

Lag every time in the Vale and no world boss to blame it on.

Every single reset is a nightmare for playability now. Guess they figured with all the doom-and-gloom in GD they could get rid of server support due to everyone quitting the game :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like