Unofficial Sethrak Discussion Thread šŸ

I donā€™t think anyone has a specific idea as to why they have especially light absorption scales but itā€™s really neat they do.

That would be neat! Maybe a passive reflect on physical damage? Probably have to be really minor to keep it from being over powered.

1 Like

The only educated guess I could make is that it may help them with thermoregulation?

Yeah that was about what I was thinking.

2 Likes

Snake of the day. Since you mentioned Gaboon Vipers, Fezzy, I thought I would share my favourite of the genus Gaboons are from.

Ethiopian Mountain Adder. Bitis parviocula. You can tell theyā€™re cousins of the Gaboon Viper.

Imgur

Imgur

Just look at this adorable fat danger noodle.

Imgur

Could be a pattern alternative to the green skin tone for Sethrak.

4 Likes

I love when they are chonky~!

2 Likes

These fat little sneks are soā€¦ Huggable? I know one should not by any means just hug a viperā€¦ Or probably any snakeā€¦ Butā€¦ They look so huggable.

2 Likes

Itā€™s the round little eyes.

3 Likes

Could hug a Sethrak though. They got arms for hugging! Hugging a noodle any smaller than a large python would be difficult I imagine. :laughing:

2 Likes

My Penelope hugs me all the time!

Or at least I choose to think of it as hugging, anyways.

3 Likes

My brothers Cornsnake ā€œhugsā€ us sometimes too. Though he and or she prefers their privacy these days.

2 Likes

I have a Bull Snake that likes to hide in my shirt and perch on my shoulders. Nice secure and warm place for him to hang out. Heā€™s such a drama queen though when it comes to his enclosure. Gets very defensive but once I get him out, he calms way down. xD Bull snakes are known for this and can be really intimidating if one catches you off guard.

Imgur

Standard Pituophis defensive posture (Bull Snakes, Gopher Snakes, Pine Snakes)

Still believe a sort of fear or intimidation racial for Sethrak would be great.

3 Likes

I donā€™t know why, but it reminded me of the scene where Thor and Starlord talk in Milano, in Avengers.

2 Likes

For some reason I am totally blanking on that part.

Also.

I will grace this thread with a video of a snake sneezing. This is a California Kingsnake.

Letā€™s go sneeze emote! And it needs to look just as ridiculous as this on Sethrak.

5 Likes

One of my favorite serpents of all times. Absolutely beautiful isnā€™t she?

-Cash alt

3 Likes

This video about some beautifully colored snakes appeared in my YouTube recommendations. I donā€™t think Iā€™ve shared it before, but Iā€™ll go ahead and post it:

Some really beautiful scale patterns are shown off there. :snake:

5 Likes

Iā€™m wanting sethrak or undead allied race but I feel stupid to dream this. Am I dumb to believe this?

1 Like

Iā€™ve been hoping for Sethrak as an allied/ playable race since they were revealed and announced at Blizzcon 2017. :woman_shrugging: Iā€™ve only realised relatively recently I can be vocal about it and there are like minded people who are interested in them as well.

Itā€™s not a stupid dream. Keep up the good fight for what youā€™re passionate about.

:snake: :crossed_fingers:

10 Likes

Thank you.

3 Likes

I love your passion. You are a very wholesome and pleasant person to be around.

6 Likes

As awkward as I am about compliments, I appreciate this. I really do. :heart:

6 Likes

Mmmm while I suspect their on use ability makes more sense to be the poison spit, the intimidation could be a short AoE fear?

I didnā€™t know, or ever consider, that snakes could sneeze. Lol!

Those things were my bane. I lost three subs! Three!

Love it!

I agree. We must keep talking about our interest in Sethrak, and our desire to play them. Blizzard I think will see it and at least know there is interest. Keep the hope!

Sethrak for the Alliance! (but playable is fine blizz seriously please!) :snake:

7 Likes