Unofficial LGBTQI+ friendly guilds registry - advertise here!

Any Alliance guilds on Netherwind?

Guild Leader of Darkness here on Pagle. We are LGBTQI+ friendly and I am having the guild treat each other like it is Thanksgiving Dinner. No politics/religion involved. Golden Rule here guys. I dont give a fk what religion/race/gender identity/sexual orientation anyone is. If you want to casual or raid with us see this topic thread :slight_smile:

<Affliction>
[Felstriker] Oceanic
Alliance
PvE Focus
LGBTQI+ Friendly
Many of the guild members identify themselves among the LGBTQI+ Spectrum
Currently recruiting raiders and social players

[I Identify As An Apache Helicopter] NA
Alliance
Offensive focus
TGIF+ Friendly
Many of our members consider themselves to be easily offended

Currently recruiting

Epoch of Thought; Whitemane; Horde; mid-to hardcore; full raid schedule of wed/thu/sun 6 pm to 10 pm PST

LGBTQI+/diversity in general, Friendly
Many of the guild members identify themselves among the LGBTQI+ Spectrum;
Mature, experienced group originally founded Dec 2004.

Hey all, I’m the guild leader of The Scarlet Dawn on Pagle. I will not abide any bullying of any type. We could care less what sexual orientation you are as long as you arent an a$$hat. Same goes for anyone else in the guild. We treat the guild like Thanksgiving Dinner if you will. Religion/Politics/Other Triggerable stuff is off the table. If you’re interested check out this post :slight_smile:

Alliance - Bloodsail Buccaneers - Casual/Social
Guild name: Zephyr
LGBT+ Friendly
Recruitment Link: [A] [Casual, Social] <Zephyr> is recruiting for leveling, questing, dungeons, and more!

I’ll include the description I wrote on the recruitment post, below:

Zephyr is a new casual/social guild aimed at leveling, questing, running dungeons, and just having fun in general!

While we’re not intending to be a ‘family friendly’ (i.e., only boring chat) guild, we are looking for players who are open and welcoming of all who are themselves open and welcoming of others. We will not tolerate IRL based discrimination such as racism, sexism, or bigotry. Any orientation is welcome. Any gender identity is welcome. Furries are welcome. Etc. Crazy chat topics are welcome.

Our rules are simple. Be respectful of others, don’t engage in negative behavior such as ninja looting or kicking party members just to invite guildies instead or improve your chances at loot, and if chat gets heated between you and another member, please take it to PMs. I don’t mind if there are guildies who have each other on ignore–sometimes people just dislike each other–so long as guild drama is kept to a minimum.

It is my hope that the guild can become a healthy and thriving community of helpful and friendly players, with enough interest in all areas that members need not feel as though they’ve run out of opportunity to engage in meaningful activities upon reaching 60.

Toward that end, I intend to recruit Champions of War for PvP and for raiding, and Heroes to set a shining example for their fellow members and to aid them in their own efforts at growing stronger.

Hi I’m looking to reroll a character if I can find a cool group to play with. Are you still taking new members?

Tauren Shaman looking for LGBT friendly horde guild on Atiesh

Greetings.

Het there! Sorry to answer to an old post. Did you migrate to Atiesh in the end? Did you find a guild?

To advertise your guild, please post:

Anybody interested in bringing over or starting an lgbt+ friendly guild on Thunderfury (Horde side)? Are there any on Thunderfury that I’m just not aware of?

If I missed a post about it I am sorry. But does anyone know of any LGBTQIA guilds on Blackhand and Galakrond. I am a Paladin main, would love to tank, but can heal, looking to raid anyday of the week, except Sunday. Around 6pm EST to 11pm EST.

HEY GANG!!! <3 We are starting a Reroll Project on ANATHEMA tonight at 7pm est we are all inclusive so come join the fun and grow this brand new community!!! Hope to see some of yall there <3 <3
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/anathema-alliance-fresh-re-roll-new-starlight/748665

Hi all!

So I’m currently on Heartseeker (Alliance PVP - all 8 classes almost to 60{all 50+}) and am in the market for a new ALLIANCE guild. Looking for an LGBT guild for raiding and pvp in TBC and I’m willing to transfer my toons to another server now to start getting acquainted.

Now that Classic has had time to settle in and TBC has been announced I wanted to see where the big LGBT guilds are currently. Any recommendations?

All Cats Are Beautiful is a semi-hardcore WoW TBC guild made by and for leftists and LGBTQ+ folks who want to 1) play/raid seriously 2) in an environment free of sexism, racism, homophobia, and any other type of bigotry.

We’re a new guild starting fresh for TBC Classic, and wanting to extend the invite to everyone who are looking play and raid seriously in an environment free of typical gamer toxicity. Our overarching aim is to clear content in a timely and efficient manner and eventually kill KJ.

Casual/social/pvp-focused members are also welcome, but are advised that our main focus is progression and raiding.

We are on the server Deviate Delight (H) on US-East (RP-PVP), and raid twice a week (days/times TBD).

Our Discord link is here:
discord.gg/dct9YUjuSD

Apparently your guild on Atiesh is not accepting new members, you should remove this posting so people don’t waste time moving a toon there only to find that out.