Unlocking Zereth Mortis

You do have to do the first two chapters of the Korthia 9.1 campaign in order to get to ZM. The ZM quest won’t trigger otherwise. That’s in the Blizz support article.

The why can i not get to Korthia from anyone in the main room in Oribos? I did the cov intro, unlocked everything, and only had a quest to go to ZM, or better yet, was able to skip the entire intro to ZM, and i had the portal opened for me. Had the option to hit the “yeah i heard all this before” option. I have gotten to Korthia on 14 toons, yet can not on my pally that i faction changed, and xfered to my main realm and leveled from 45-60.

Can not find a way still lol.

Because you skipped the intro already, probably. Or you’re phased.

This is actually most likely the culprit. You’ll need to contact Blizz.

1 Like

Unlocking Zereth Mortis (for the first time)

To unlock Zereth Mortis, you must work through Chapter 1 of the Eternity’s End, Into the Unknown. You should receive the first quest for the 9.2 Campaign, Call of the Primus, the moment you first log in on Patch 9.2’s launch.

There are currently no underlying requirements to unlock the Zereth Mortis storyline for alts. Any alts at any point in the Shadowlands campaign are able to start the questline.

Zereth Mortis Skip for Alts

Once you complete Chapter 3 of the Eternity’s End campaign, Forming an Understanding, you are able to skip the first 3 Chapters of the campaign on subsequent alts. To access this skip, once you become eligible to start the 9.2 Covenant Campaign, talk to Tal-Inara in Oribos and choose the option I have been to Zereth Mortis before and met Pocopoc. .

Once you activate the skip, you will activate the portal to Zereth Mortis. This skip unlocks the questline to open Zereth Mortis, the introduction to the Cypher of the First Ones system, unlocks dailies and world quests as well as the weekly quest in Zereth Mortis.

1 Like

That Wowhead article ignores the main issue: getting that chapter. Which this support article explains how to get:

2 Likes

we’ve covered all bases then

Bruh…what?