Unlocking Suramar Questline as Alliance

So I made a character like two weeks ago and boosted it, a night elf alliance now I got my character 120, since I boosted I know I skipped lots of quest and stuff but now I want to unlock the Nightborne, I know it’s a horde allied race but there is a way to complete the questline as Alliance and redeem the allied race as horde?

PD: If i have exhalted rep with nightfall with alliance will i have exhalted with horde too? thanks, im quite new so yeah I’d love some help

If you get Exalted with Suramar and complete the required achievements on an alliance character, you can then use a level 110 horde character to complete the recruitment quest and unlock the nightbourne allied race.

1 Like

Make a level 98 horde demon hunter and run invasions whenever they come up. Google for the invasion timer. Also, spam timewalking dungeons when they are available.

and how do istart the suramar quest, i’ve read that you need to do the kagdar discovery quest but i fdont have it.

I’m not sure, but check wowhead and you tube if you have not already. This might help too.

Boosted characters should still have the first few quests done, so you can go directly to Shal’Aran and speak with Thalyssra, might have to feed her Ancient Mana first. It’ll be at Meredil down in a cave, and you might have the flight path there as well, it’s just northwest of Suramar City.

https://wow.gamepedia.com/Suramar_storyline (quest #6 or 7 I believe)

There are two main parts of the zone’s story, “Good Suramaritan” and “Insurrection.” IIRC they’re no longer gated by rep, but there’ll be one or two times near the end when you’ll have to do some world quests before you can continue.

For the Legion allied races (Nightborne, Highmountain tauren, Void elves, and Lightforged draenei), you can do the quest and rep achievements with any character(s), faction only matters for the recruitment scenario that makes each race playable (Alliance can’t recruit Horde, and visa versa). Far as I know faction does matter for unlocking the BfA allied races, as well as recruiting.

1 Like