Unlocking Kul Tiran

I found the questline on WoWhead and am going to start it from ground zero tomorrow.

If I solely focus on that straight through from beginning to end, how long will it take roughly to unlock them? Not going to watch any cut scenes or read any quests… I know I don’t need the rep any more… so what are we talking? 4 hours? 8? 2?

I’d probably guess in the 10-15 hour range. There are a lot of quests to get through. If you’ve never unlocked BfA World Quests before, you do need friendly rep for that. (Although you’ll get that doing the leveling zones for the “A Nation United” achievement.)

If I remember right you have to first have friendly rep in all 3 Kul Tiras zones. This you can get just by doing the storylines in each zone until you reach friendly rep.

After that there’s another story campaign. This one has some dungeons so if solo you’ll need a stronger max level character. Two of the dungeons have mind control bosses which can reset the fight. The one in Stormsong Valley you can bypass by running past and jumping in the pool. The one in Drustvar with the witches is tougher. One will be carrying an orb so hit that one as hard as you can before she casts the charm spell.

Besides the story campaigns there’s two parts of the war campaign too. Only after completing all of that will the actual Kul Tiran race questline be available. It’s fun but definitely takes some work.

Commenting to save others the headache I went through, for the dungeon quests specific to unlocking the allied races the questgivers now have a “skip this” option that will auto-complete the quest, just have to talk to the questgiver again.

I was frustrated trying to figure out how to run Siege of Boralus when someone brought this to my attention so I make sure to share it everywhere I can.

2 Likes

Hey there I started on 02/28/2023 on my hunter at level 65 because I really wanted to unlock them. I was gone for BFA so the only real progress I had was from doing the footholds so I could get to Mechagon because I was doing the fishing achievements so I could get my hyper compressed ocean. Other than that I didn’t have anything. Anyway I started last night with the loremaster part because it’s just quest grinding everywhere. I started in Stormsong and did that and some of Drust in roughly 4 hours. I do not have flying so that’s a pain but it is what it is. The main reason I’m adding this to the thread is I have looked all over hell and back for answers but everything seems convoluted so I wanted to add my experience because it might help someone. I’ll add to this thread throughout my week to give my timeline and perspective on it.

1 Like

Hey team so day 2 is down I got the Loremaster title from doing all the zones questing took roughly 7ish hours total and I started on the war stuff I’m thinking I can complete it today. The pride of Kul Tiras is another requirement that’s like 20 quests I think but we will see.

Alrighty team! I finished last night and unlocked both the Dark Iron Dwarves and the Kul Tirans. Total time between 3 days was roughly 12 hours. It was a complete and total grind that’s why you really do not see a lot of them……that and it seems a lot of people do not like the character models lol. I think they are awesome but to each their own.

2 Likes