Unlocking Kul Tiran in Shadowlands

I’m a returning player and wanted to make a Kul Tiran Druid. My problem is I can’t que for the required dungeons and it feels almost impossible to solo (60 Monk 200ilvl). Are there any in game work arounds? Finding a full group will be difficult and the scaling seems a bit off so it might not even be worth the trouble.

I had luck when doing mechagnome unlock with forming my own. You may try and run a pre-made group for it. That’s probably your best bet.

I have been grinding away for a couple days at the campaigns and trying to unlock the races, but as a returning player, I have no guild or friends and barely remember my hotkeys…lol

I’m stonewalled by the first of (4) or so dungeons. Tol Dagor:The fourth Key quest.
Now, im wondering if I should shelve this for now and level to 60, or will it even be soloable to unlock the Kul Tirans?

Anyone wants to group with this old fart and do the campaign dungeon quests let me know.

Your best bet at the moment would be to complete the unlock requirements on an alt who is low enough level to be able to queue for dungeons.

You could try doing the dungeons at max level as well, but I don’t know if that is doable at this time.

My druid who was in full covenant gear was able to solo mythic bfa dungeons. I think you’ll be able to do it.

I was looking to create a topic like this but then I realize there must be one somewhere.

I did BFA on this priest but I ended up leveling my vanilla Pally as Shadow land main.

I think I have the Loremaster done but I don’t have the other one completed.

I would prefer to do it on pally but he barely touched BFA content.

Also I thought you can skip the dungeon requirement quest?

All of the BfA unlocked Alliance allied races require dungeons. Mechagnomes and Kul Tirans require them as part of the questing achievement for the pre-req, and Dark Iron Dwarves have a dungeon as part of the actual unlock quest chain. You don’t need to do the Battle of Dazar’alor raid quest to get the War Campaign achievement needed for Kul Tirans.

It looks like you’ve already done the “A Nation United” achivement, so you just need Tides of Vengeance achievement to finish the pre-reqs for the Kul Tiran unlock. (So, you’ve already done the dungeons needed for it.) If you wanted to do the War Campaign on your Paladin, you can.

If they didn’t don’t have the Heart of Azeroth, you’ll need to pick it up to unlock most of the War Campaign. (The Earthen Guardian NPC just outside the inn in Boralus should have “A Dying World” to go pick it up.) You’ll also need the World Quest unlock. (Which will show up once you have the HoA.) They will need to do the “Ready for War” part of the War Campaign in order to get to the next part of it. (Even though your priest already did it.)

Alternately, you can also continue the War Campaign on your priest, and then do the actual unlock quest on either character.

Thanks - this is extremely helpful.

You were right. I didn’t have to do the Lore part.

I went into Wowhead and they said you still need to do Ready for War (Dark Iron Dwarf requirement) to get Tide of Vengeance to came up. Sure enough that was what happened to me.

On the last chain of Kul-Tirian from emissary.

The approximation from the 3/8 completed ready for war up to now took about 4-5 hours…

1 Like

I found finding a group to complete the dungeon requirements for the Kul Tiran unlock relatively easy. There’s always someone looking for a group to run these level 50 instances. At one of the instances early one into the quest chain, a player was standing near the entrance when I arrived and whispered me if he could join my group, sure thing I said.

Returning player ,need help on this. Ok none of the starting quest are showing up for Tides of vengence. Really lost on this . Help please

So do i need ready for war ? I know i need tides of vengence. This is for the Kir tiran im going for

You need to do Ready for War before the quests for Tides of Vengeance will be available. (The War Campaign is linear, so you have to start at the beginning on any character that does it.)