Unlocked my abomination factory and it does... nothing?

Is there anything in the game to tell me what to do with this or…

Edit: Thanks Antiman. That was it. I never finished the Emini quests so the NPCs weren’t at the abomination factory, making the factory totally useless. Got it working today.

Did you talk to the NPC who provides the sanctum upgrades after it finished building? They provide an extra quest for you to activate the features before you can actually use them. After that, it should be left to the entrance of the sanctum with Rathan and the stitcher (operating table) ready for you to start building.

1 Like

you should get a quest to walk you through, check your log or the npcs in the factory

Yeah. I talked to them once it was finished being researched and it unlocked the area and there’s a stitching table but… /shrug. It doesn’t seem to do anything? Nothing there seems to do anything. Even checked in my spellbook in case it was like a profession or something. Nothing.

Have you done the Emini quests? the NPCs for that are the ones that run the factory

2 Likes

You click on the table to access the crafting system.

You need to build your first constructs and that will start things rolling. Pretty sure the first step is always talk to the little ghosty looking soul dudes.

:man_shrugging:

This might be it. I know I haven’t finished the campaign yet. Still, you’d think it wouldn’t let you research it if you you weren’t far enough along in the campaign for it to actually function.

1 Like

It gives mounts later on but you have to read up how it works.

Welcome to World of WoWHeadWillDoOurDocumentationForFreeCraft.

5 Likes

I kinda just unlocked it and let it rot

1 Like

It’s one of the more useful RP cosmetic structures. You can get an abomination that tanks for you out in the world, one that heals you, and best of all, a mount that doesn’t take falling damage and that you can’t be dazed off. He leaves you a bit stinky but still, worth it.

1 Like

Have you tried putting in another 10,000 anima?

1 Like

Your missing a ton of mounts from it then. Also gives covenant cosmetics.

That was for sure the problem. Got it working today. Thanks again!

1 Like

I have a hunter in Necrolord that has a slight crush on Roseboil for this reason. A BM hunter with a pocket healer? Me likey.

:cookie: