I thought Unload gave rapid fire character, not only making it a viable button to press but making it cool. Removing it make rapid fire weak especially without Double Tap. I was actually hoping Blizzard would improve on Unload and add tracer round into it, allowing every two shots of rapid fire cast an Arcane/Black Arrow shot as a tracer round.
Clipping cheese.
What do you mean, elaborate
He doesn’t know, he doesn’t actually play the game. Currently in aoe with three targets only and Trickshots talented you want to clip the final tick of your rapid fire with multishot to give it precise shots. Currently how unload works with the talent no scope, you gain precise shots when you rf, but the final arcane shot from unload also consumes it. So in aoe it’s a pretty big gain to buff your multi through clipping. In single target you don’t clip at all. 2 weeks ago it was a lot better but blizz fixed. Through clipping it was double dipping the multi and the arcane shot. But that’s fix.
That’s what clipping cheese is.
It’s nice when I can get others to elaborate for me.
continue not playing the game
One of the best ways to master the game is exactly that. The game plays itself for me. I even called it when I knew Blizz was going to get rid of it. Amazing how I’ve actually PLAYED RETAIL long enough to know what’s going to happen before it happens.
bad ability - plays the game for u, auto fires your other buttons while u’re pressing the rapid fire button
this makes the player feel like a noob - the game plays itself
it’s a miracle how it survived this long honestly
what they’re replacing it with is another story ![]()
Weird take from a level 10. Not like the amount of gcds we press changes cause of Unload
how does the level of the character i’m posting on relate to what i’m saying?
I’m an EU player so that’s the highest i have on the US forums
And what I said is nothing but the truth - with this ugly talent you fire 3 abilities that would normally require 3 GCDs for just 1 GCD and furthermore - chooses kill shot/black arrow over arcane shot, so of course they will want to remove it - it doesn’t feel like you play your character, feels like one of the scripts these cheating bot players use to automate their rotation
such talents are bad for the game
“Exploit early, exploit often” is the wisdom of online gaming.