Unlisted Hotfixes

Blizzard, you guys are very terrible when it comes to documenting hotfixes that have been pushed into the game. You have been for years. I guess it really is hard for the left hand to know what the right hand is doing.

The macro conditional [spec:1] and [spec:2] had been broken in WotLK for a long time. Broken since beta, broken into live. I sort of expected it to never get fixed, despite submitting a bug report about it (thank you for fixing it though). The problem is, it’s not documented to have been fixed, and the only reason I know about it is because I randomly tried it out on a new macro and saw that it now works. Perhaps this is too mundane or esoteric of a change to document?

Unfortunately, it’s not the only undocumented change to affect classic wow. Some time ago the Unholy Deathkinight saw a corpse explosion change that was undocumented. it was probably to correct it so that it matches the original WotLK. I would have expected a class change to have made it onto the hotfix notes: Wrath of the Lich King Classic Hotfixes - Updated January 23

I’m sure there are quite a few others. Please document fixes or changes you make to the game.