Unity Belt Doesnt work

Have done 2 keystones tonight as Kyrian Vengeance DH with unity on the 262 belt and DarkGlare on the neck. Blind Faith is not working with the default belt equipped, No extra initial souls and no subsequent Blind Faith buff to grant Vers/ refund fury.

When i equip my blind faith cape all effects begin working properly. Unity does not work though

8 Likes

I can confirm it’s bugged Cinch of Unity legendary effect for Venthyr Sinful Brand. Does not refresh duration/increase of damage.

1 Like

Can confirm as a VDH with necrolords. The fiery soul debuff is not being applied to mobs nor is it increasing the duration of the demon souls. This is only occuring on the “unity” version of “demonic oath” legendary and not the normal “demonic oath” legendary power.

Druid wearing the Unity belt here for the Night Fae Convoke bonus, and it’s not working on any of my specs - Convoke still has a 2min cooldown. My old boots with the same legendary power still work, but the second I take the boots off, back up to 2min the CD goes.

1 Like

This is brought on by changing specs and/ or covenants it seems, possibly other triggers as well. I was playing havoc as venthyr during the story for the free renown. Upon completion the agony gaze effect worked fine. It was after I changed specs and covenant to prepare to keys that my belt broke.

I logged on this morning, still in my vengeance demon hunter spec as Kyrian and unity works once again.

I agree with wreckedhavoc, logging in this morning and it works.

I did try changing specs and it still works. I havent tried changing covenants.

as i have stated in my own bug report. (didn’t see there were so many all describing the same issue but from different perspectives)

you can 100% expect the unity belt to break if you equip the normal cov lego at all. the only way to fix it once you have allowed the normal cov lego to be equipped is to relog.

relog after any switching or gear swapping is the work around.

Logged in out, multiple times, changed covenant for each boss and sin was the only one that would not work.

2 Likes