Unique weapons like Quel'Delar and Zin'rokh

I’m wondering if there are more unique weapons like these. Ancient weapons of high prestige you can get in the game through some profession or hidden quest chain

I think there are a couple from tolvir archeology. My favourite weapon is the scimitar of Sirocco! Really pretty! If I could use the sword as a bow I would! Staff of Ammunae is the other one.

There’s probably quite a few at this point, especially if you count old legendaries like Fangs of the Father, Shadowmourne, Val’anyr, Warglaives of Azzinoth, and so-on.

Hidden Artifact appearances have a bit of lore to them, and are still avaliable to obtain as well.

I’m personally a fan of silly weapons like Stinkrot Smasher and Broken Wine Bottle. That’s probably the opposite of what you’re looking for, lol.

1 Like

ah, i know about the legendaries and hidden stuff. i was more talking Epic grade weapons. Weapons like Zin’rokh and Quel’Delar with lore to them, and unique models (I know Quel’Delar is the sister weapon to Quel’Serrar, and kinda was the model used for Quel’Zaram in that Dawn of the Infinite dungeon in DF)

Sul’thraze the Lasher is created by combining two different swords dropped in Zul’Farrak. It’s my favorite weapon from Classic/Vanilla