Unholy vs Frost pvp

I haven’t personally tested it but I’m aware frost is better than unholy. I’m just curious why? It bums me out because I enjoy unholys play style more and I think there’s fun combos I could try but obviously it’s further behind frost im just not exactly why

Frost is better into cleaves and unholy is better into wizards both are prob equal

1 Like

Out of the top 1000 people on the 2v2 ladder, there are 8 DKs. Not trying to crap on your parade but probably best to play something else.

5 Likes

Ultimately I think it’s just that frost has more burst, easier set ups, and more killing power. Unholy can be good too but it’s more of an outlast spec with its high sustain dmg, whereas frost can really blow someone up in the opener. Frost also can do really strong sets up every minute with death grip, blinding sleet, frostwyrm stun, strangulate. Cc’ing the enemy team all at once is super powerful.
also in terms of killing power, frost can hit up to 15k-ish crits during its burst, which ultimately will in generally get more kills than unholy.
Unholy can still be very good and does a ton of dmg but frost I think just has better burst, set ups, killing power and control

This is the exact reason I deleted my dk. Literally the worst class in pvp right now. A setup bot. Absolutely terrible

1 Like

Wondering with the buffs for next patch if I should focus on Frost or Unholy, I got enough resources to make 1 rank 6 leggo, any suggestions?

1 Like

This doesn’t mean much btw

1 Like

why would you delete it instead of just letting it sit. i just started funneling boxes to mine bc i have a feeling it’s gonna be cracked next season

2 Likes