Unholy: Spec Identity issues and possible solutions (Long)

A cc immunity, a fear at 20% hp, hp regen, 18% additional crit every minute, a primary stat buff for you and your allies.

In 9.1 you also give a movement speed buff to your allies, and your flesh craft would be able to heal your allies a bit as well. Also, you’d get an shield that absorbs magic damage for 1 minute. Support and some neat defensive stuff there for necrolords.

I like the focus on pets. No thanks.

Plague Deviser, Emeni, Plague Deviser, Heirmir, Emeni.

Emeni, Emeni and Emeni.

You think Emeni can compete against Dreamweaver in terms of PvP? xD

Unknown with 9.1, but the defensive aspects for the necrolord and the utility that it has does seem to be a bit more useful :thinking:

I could be wrong, but we’ll see how it turns out.

1 Like

You’re a team player, I’ll give you that much.

2 Likes

Bring back blood/frost/unholy presence, its fu##ing stupid that they removed this from us and let warriors keep that defensive stance.

Also, all specs of DK should have a undead wyrm just like frost, and that dmg shouldn’t be lowered by almost 70% on pvp.

This will make FWF bonkers ability in PvP and will global people like in Legion days.

Not at all, without those ridiculous pvp nerf a wyrm would hit for what? 10k at max?
GEEEEZ
In a game where ret, boomk and rogues zergs you with 2 globals…

Worse.

It’s not very fair to compare our classes with these where Rets damage profile is mostly counterable, thankfully. Boomkins are high with Convoke and Rogues got nerfed.

It’s moreso the problem is with those classes rather than the DK Class.

DK class in PvP at the very least need to get their DS PvP modifier removed. In fact, a lot of DK pvp modifier is BS actually but it is what it is. :confused:

1 Like

You can always use warrior condemn damage as an example if you want it too

BTW, they left A WHOLE SEASON letting people stomp us with those skills you’re saying they’re going to nerf. Giving us some real dmg would be the least they could do considering our CC, mobility and defensives are way lowers than other classes.

I’m sure everyone understands where you’re getting at, but one more ability doing 20-30k (possibly 40k in 9.1) isn’t going to be helping anyone. It would be nice if they’d remove all of the other pvp specific nerfs to the other abilities. It would be nice to see fwf doing more than it does in pvp, atm, but to just completely remove the nerf to it would be problematic.

Although, it is admittedly hard to not want that considering what everyone else is capable of. We’ll have to see later in the testing for 9.1. If nothing changes with those other specs then I wouldn’t really be opposed to people asking for something in their spellbooks or covenants ability to be hitting 30k+ damage :man_shrugging:

It’s a problem for sure, but at some point something has to give.

2 Likes