Unholy DK/Ret Main LF raiding/M+ guild

Recently returned for S2, but DK is 418 and Ret is 425 ilvl atm. Got AOTC in S1 with 3/8M and KSM. Currently have cleared 9/9N a few times but know heroic fights. Looking to do heroic and get into mythic once geared more, and push keys as well. Willing to raid on either class that’s needed. BNET is Blight#11926

Hi Blight, “Insanity Raiding” (18+) may be a good fit for you. We have 2 raids Mythic and Casual progressive. The casual progressive raid runs Tues/Wed 7:45pm- 10pm EST., and are N 9/9, H 5/9. For M+ we have both members that do the lower keys, and others that do KSM(that includes the GM). We also have PVP (including arenas), and our Discord is active from late afternoons into the evenings usually. We have needed another healer for our raid, but more dps also, so it would mean which do you really enjoy playing the most. If you require more info/invite, I am usually online every day in the afternoon. But if you can’t catch me and just would like an invite then go to guild-finder and just apply directly to “Insanity Raiding”. Hope to have you join our fun family!

1 Like

Hello Blight. “Out for Blood” is 9/9 heroic looking to expand our raid team so we can start working on mythic raid progress we raid tuesday/thursday 830-1100 server and have players running m+ pretty much every day. if you are interested please hit me up on bnet Tetrisguy#1895