Unholy dk help

New to the class, was looking for some tips on the burst rotation and when to best use some of the abilities

IIRC

Virulent Plauge
Festering Strike/DnD/pulls
Once at least 4 of the bubbles(i dont recall the name) on target
Asphixiate healer
Dark transformation
Army of Dead
Apocalypse

Then alternate festering and scourge strike and doom coils

Im sure there are DKs a lot better that could give better advice but i think thats the gist of it

Amatox likes to lurk around here when he’s not looking for stuff to put ranch on so hopefully he can help. Petkick comes around once in a while too. When I mess around on unholy i just try to maintain scourge strike dot buff and on my 45 sec go have dnd down with 6 wounds up on kill target so you can stun them>pop 4 with apoc>hopefully have a doomburst proc lined up to finish with a deathcoil and pop the last 2.

The ranch on pizza was legit disgusting.

I can’t even, man.

Why ruin good pizza?

Chicken ranch pizza is good. :dracthyr_love_animated: :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated:

1 Like

My understanding of it was Amatox was folding over stuff like pepperoni slices and ruining them with ranch, which is horrific.

your understanding would be 100% correct

Oh. I don’t know about that. :dracthyr_nervous_animated:

pepperoni and bacon to be more specific

nah fam what

:person_shrugging: Ranch

Day ruined. Thanks for nothing.

2 Likes

One of the pizzas I order sometimes is a bourbon bbq chicken with a buttermilk ranch drizzle. Good stuff! :ok_hand:

1 Like

Sorry I’m late. Here’s my unholy dk guide

Play ret paladin

You do damage by maintaining necrotic wounds and disease uptime. Your burst is apocalypse and doomburst procs. Pair those windows with your crowd control.

Assault is your scariest moment time that well

6 Likes

were chin checking him when we see him, chin checking him until we throw out both our rotator cuffs