Unholy DK for new main

Hello! Getting back into the game and I have been playing around with the class trials. I am absolutely loving Unholy DK! Then I was checking out the skill tree thing for Dragonflight and it doesnt look bad at all to me, though, im a noob when it comes to endgame so what do I know lol. It looks like I could build a disease focus build for Unholy, which is awesome because im not a fan of the pets of it. What do you guys and gals think? Is Unholy looking good for next expansion?

atm unholy is looking good though the balance pass hasn’t been done yet. keep in mind the superstrain rot build on live requires a critical mass of targets(26+) to be anything more than harmless pad damage. there is no reason to assume DF’s build won’t be similar as the mechanics of the build are not changing.

Doesn’t look like UH got many of the QoL clunkiness removed that the community asked for.

SL PVE played okay (not great) to me. Wasn’t so bad I needed to make a thread about it, wasn’t so good that I didn’t agree with what people said when I read the threads.

Still due for a numbers pass, so that could impact group viability (although I saw plenty of odd metas in my m+).