Unholy Dk and Ele Shaman

A bunch of classes don’t even have the correct talent trees atm despite blizzard saying it’s correct.

Ret is still using the 10.2.7 tree and enhance is still suffering and has some really bad bugs like ele blast not replacing lavaburst.

If they give that little of a shi t about PVE prepatch what makes you think they’re going to care AT ALL about prepatch PVP.

you realize you get 0 rewards and its just for testing of the system more than likely? like the only reason people are playing it now is to get an idea how 8 man feels.

idk seems fine to me

Well, not quite. You can get all the usual rbg titles alongside the 1800 gm/hwl mogs.

Always happens never have 1 season where dk can be at the top everyone just complains

1 Like

Glad I had both at 70…can you imagine trying to play a wet noodle class rn LOLOL not me

i mean. that content has been out since 2011 does it really matter lmao?

think its fair to say achieving those titles is not as impactful as legend or glad.

To be fair there aren’t many things are impactful of significant as Legend in solo shuffle, but that doesn’t mean people can’t enjoy their rbg titles or gm/hwl moggies.

And yet another elemental shaman perk. Just had a flame shock on my FERAL druid that prevented me from stealthing for 40 seconds.

Yea, great job.

As if it’s not bad enough getting uncovered by all that spread dot damage. Now I need to deal with 40 second flame shocks