Un'Goro Crater to Silithus Flight Path Broken

Tried to fly from Marshals Refuge in Un’Goro Crater to Cenarion Hold, Silithus and it broke as I was flying to Silithus and teleported me to Westfall??

3 Likes

I’m having the same problem. It’s not just the flight path though. If I try to walk into Silithus it ports me to Westfall.

3 Likes

Same issue here, tried flying and walking in, instantly teleported to barrens. it’s been over 24 hours since I first tried.

2 Likes

Sameee! This is not cool man, not cool at all. I need to level in Silithus, not Westfall! lol

2 Likes

Same thing happened to me running from Ungoro Crater to Silithus. I tried twice and both times ended up in Westfall.

1 Like

Just wanted to mention that stormwind to southshore is a bit bugged. I still landed in southshore, but it flew me into mountains and terrain, then into hinterlands, did some weird circles, then decided to head back to southshore lol. Maybe I got the derpy gryphon lmao.

1 Like

Yeah that’s been happening a lot more recently, hopefully it gets fixed… but who knows lol

Still happening, and no blue response here

1 Like

I’ve seen this happen as well. I’ve tried flying from Rutheran Village, Un’Goro Crater, and Gadgetzan–all ended up being ported to Westfall. It’s a nice free hearth to the other continent, but seriously. Oh…I tried running into the zone from Un’Goro–same result.

1 Like

How does something like this persist for days?

3 Likes

During AQ Event there was a lvl requirement for the zone, seems like the requirement has been placed again by mistake.

1 Like

It is doing that with me today. Frustrating

Flight path to Silithus is still currently broken.