Unfairly suspended for 6 months

Yup this wasn’t going anywhere. So screw it. Let blizzard get away with banning people for no reason whatsoever.

So fun fact bots run side by side along the game like aim bots in fps games and input a string into the files in order to work (sorry if im using terms you dont understand can break it down simpler if needed) a large issue is these strings can be placed in many different areas and if you have a good one constantly change location to make it harder to pin down but key coding is always found though sometimes you can surround it was gibberish that does nothing to bury it making it harder to find and again it moves before going threw it all. But at the end of the day it can be found and if it was then yes a ban will follow. Another fun fact though is said bot might not even be for wow he could be using 1 for overwatch, wc3, cod ect ect but as they are all tied to bnet the ban is justified

Fun fact. I know what a bot is and how it works. I would never use one and neither would he. It creates an extremely unfair advantage. We have both been playing since vanilla and never have even thought of it. So the fact is they truly banned him for no reason. But I edited my other post because I dont wana deal with crap anymore I’m just quitting this dying game and going to watch it crumble after shadow lands inevitably fails.

crazy how everyone who gets banned for botting decides to go to the forums to say they didn’t bot

1 Like

I know right and its always a friend that claims they know they that said friend would never bot

they were just watching netflix on the other screen, bro!

Nice try Antichrist