Undo the shadowpriest buffs

I don’t understand why they were even buffed to begin with.

For PVE.

If that was the case they could’ve just tweaked it for pve only. No need to universally buff them in pvp because they’re low on the meters.

They’re actually still bottom. They need another buff… Just not to their dots. Imo mind spike or their other casts being buffs won’t be bad to give them better DPS without breaking them more in pvp.

3 Likes

they should add a ramping damage buff to something like mindflay that makes the next mind spike or mindblast 15% more damage per tick or something.

give it some time cost to it so its not just super overpowering in pvp other than extended fights.

People complaining about balance while they are currently actively working to try and balance is peak forums.

I said on reddit that instead of buffing shadow 10% additionally, they should have just done something like what you said. Instead of just increasing crit chance by 30% per stack, also increase mind blast damage per stack. I got downvoted into oblivion. LOL! And one guy said, “that would be way too complicated.”

Um, what?

its pretty simple .

to counter balance more damage you have to have an cost to it in terms of cast time or some way to slow the damage output.

so why not have it ramp up?

their dots need nerfed while mindflay needs a huge buff, with their dots they’re op as hell in pvp. They should be turrets kind of like other hybrid casters. They kind of just ignored the rules with the way they work with their tool kit. Thier dots should do half the damage of aff dots in pvp

because this dogfart dev team uses WCL as a basis of tweaks and tunes instead of actually sitting down and playing their own product.

every pve buff spriest gets should be to twisted faith.

The logs generated are from wow itself.

Seems like accurate information.