Underworld Band Phase 3/4?

I want to purchase the underworld band for my shadow priest, I got lucky with a Staff of Jordan drop and was able to sell. Will the underworld band stay BIS for shadow priests into phase 3/4?

Thanks in advance for the info!

Looking at current items, probably not.

Best bet is to search quest rewards and look at ST loot to see if any rings in there would beat it if set to lvl50.

Yes.

No.

Maybe.

Good idea, ill take a loot at things. Thanks!

You can search quest by zone.
Then just look at their rewards.

Maybe at phase 3, definitely not in phase 4.

Probably not. It’ll certainly be pre-bis in Phase 3 at least. But actual bis in phase 3, not likely. And definitely not in Phase 4.

I think it has a high chance to stay bis.

I doubt any quest reward ring is 14 shadow damage (is it 14, im at work).

Now maybe the upgraded ST loot when it becomes a raid has 1 ring thats better or maybe there is an ST quest that gives a ring but gets upgraded to lvl50.

Well that’s why I said it’ll be pre-bis for sure in Phase 3. Quest rewards won’t replace it, but I’d be shocked if the lvl 50 raid doesn’t have rings that are better than it.

As for Phase 4, there are quest rewards as early as the low 50s that are better than Underworld Band so I would assume it would get replaced by lvl 60.

Not to mention Blizzard has stated they’re planning to reitemize a LOT of stuff in the old 40-60 content, so we won’t really know what gear looks like until those phases come out.

probably not, we already have rings with spellpower matching it and SOD has insane powercreep.

1 Like

Unless changes are made to ZF, they will also increment in availability, since mage farming in ZF will begin to flow more into the market.

Probably there would be better items in p3

Thanks for all the feedback! I appreciate it.

I’d say no. Right now the STV ring is a little better (arguably) then the udnerworld band. That means that for underworld to still be bis, there would have to be no ring at all in p3 that is better. I am inclined to believe that a ring from the p3 raid will have more spell power, as the ring from gnomer is already almost as good as underworld band.