Underlight Angler, you CAN add points now

Hey all:

When Dragonflight came out, there was some chatter on the forums, and people like me were very bummed that you could NOT add points to your newly-obtained Underlight Angler any longer.

That is to say, you could fish up all 18 fishes, go get the Underlight Angler, fish up Oodelfjisk in Stormhemi, get points, but NOT add them at the fountain. (so you couldn’t get the bonus traits like fish form, pseudo-stealth, water-walking, etc.)

However, the other day, I found a post on the Professions forum, where a guy lists a command to basically make it so you CAN add points.

I’ve now done it on 2 guys, and am in process of getting the Underlight Angler on my last 3 guys.

Here’s the command…

/run C_ArtifactUI.AddPower(1021)

If you’re at the Golden Pearl in Dalaran, you cannot add your points, but after you run that command, you can!

I don’t know how to, or if I can, quote other posts, but just go look at the Professions, at a post called Underlight Angler Traits, if you want to see the original post.

10 Likes

If swear. Blizz is redonkulous. So apparently a bug that has been plaguing the one legion artifact that actually retains practical purpose, and blizz hasn’t been arsed to patch in a 1 line code fix for it in the how long has this bug has been going on for?

SMH.

3 Likes

They’re more worried bout their twitter/tik tok profiles than actually working.

1 Like

Fun detected.

1 Like

Yeah. They really treated fishing like garbage this expansion.

Fishing has no equipment other than rods, benefits from no stats other than perception, has no profession specs or knowledge… They could have just left it out of the profession rework entirely, but nooooooo. They had to change it just enough to break some of the perks while not adding anything new to compensate.

Verified on my dracthyr who had been locked that this worked. There was a bit of a delay, but it gave me the Undercurrent ability and unlocked the rest of the tree.

(thank you very much!)

Knowing blizzard this probably will get hotfixed…

1 Like

Good find! :grinning: