Undercity Phasing

The achievement [King of the Fire Festival] for the midsummer achievements is busted. Unless you complete whatever is required on your max level toon, you will be phased out of the normal undercity, to the plagued version. You will not be able to steal the fire.

Anyone know a work around? The toon i am doing these achievments on does not have any shadowlands stuff done.

1 Like

Have you tried talking to the dragon lady posted just N/E of Undercity?

1 Like

After flying around for 6 minutes looking, i see not who you speak about

You should be able to see a chat bubble on your map to indicate where she is.

1 Like

Zidormi is nowhere to be seen for me.

That is strange. Are you using chromie time? That might be the problem. Try having her return you to present time.

Im on a 60 who never played bfa or shadowlands outside of leveling. Looks like i am going to have to complete any prerequisites in order to unlock her. Kind of annoying to be forced into doing this content just so i can get to the gates of the undercity. Thanks guys.

1 Like

Then I can only assume you’ve started a phase with one quest or another, and technically need to finish that questline to get out of that specific questing phase of the zone. BfA intro, or the more recent Darkfallen questline are the only ones that come to mind. I would guess that dropping, or finishing those quests should allow you normal access to Zidormi.

Is there a Brill in your version of Plagued Undercity? Check the guy in main quest room of Oribos if there is. Zidormi may not be in the 9.2.5 version they added specifically for recent stuff.

So Zidormi seems to have been removed to anyone who has not done the prerequisites. The undercity is now completely unavailable to anyone that has not done the new questlines, what a load garbage.

I may have a bit of a work around, invite *** if you’re on the character in the zone.

Going to see if you party syncing with my alt while they’re in cata timewalking will phase you correctly.

1 Like

Vever you are a life saver. Party syncing with someone in chromie time cata was able to phase me to the old undercity. On my way to the midsummer achiev! Thanks dude!

3 Likes

Just a question on that character… has it done any of the BFA stuff? Because I’m thinking that is what probably locked your level 60 into that timeline because during BFA Undercity technically no longer exists.

It’d been right at 60, where you get the quest for Alliance to get another world tree seed or something, then horde get the quest with a temporary Brill that they got to clear plague from.

The BFA phasing for the zone has Zidormi to go back to the old phase, since level 60 quest version was temporary, they didn’t think it through that far.

Same issue with brew fest. I was able to translocate to silvermoon from undercity (its in a side courtyard by the portals) and translocate back and it dumped me in the pre destruction/rebuild zone.

Funny the chat bubble is not on the map while fazed. Fly South till Lordaeron keep changes back to the under city on your map and you will be able to see the chat bubble on your map. 69.46 62.83 yw

I created a Dracthyr and leveled to 60. No BFA and only SL quests. During Winter Veil I ported to UC only to find out that Zidormi is not at her usual location in Tirisfal Glades.

All my other max level toons and my level 47 Undead Monk can see Zidormi. All quests were either DF or SL, and this toon never did Chromie time.

I went to the Oribos quest room looking for Zidormi as suggested by Vever. I did not find Zidormi, but took the quest from Calia Menethil.

The following quests took no more than an hour, and I have never completed them on another toon.

1. Call to Lordaeron (accept quest from calia Menethil in Oribos and talk to nearby npc to port to Tirisfal Glades)
  2. Assemble the Forsaken
  3. The Blight Congress
  4. Consulting our Allies
  5. House of Plagues
  6. Essence of Plague
  7. Feed the Eater
  8. Embodiment
  9. Return to Brill
  10. Use Lilian’s Hearthstone to return to Brill
  11. Remedy of Lordaeron
  12. The Desolate Council
  13. Path of the Dark Rangers
  14. A Walk with Ghosts

After completion of the above quests, the portals are visible in the ruins including the orb of translocation to Silvermoon.
Translocating to Silvermoon and back will not change your phase.
Zidormi is now visible on the mini map. Talk to her to change back to the past timeline.

I had to ask her to return me to the present time first, then again to return me to the past time line. Go figure.

1 Like

Thank you! Exactly what I was looking for.