Undercity Hostile

Hey Guys,

I have an in game issue and would like to know if anyone knows how to help me and guide, since the blizz support didn’t.
I am an orc monk and currently have Hostile REP with Undercity, which makes me unable to talk to undead NPCs.
I cant get quests in the maps around undead because all the NPCs are enemies, I tried to get in shadowfang keep (dungeon in undercity area) but I cant get past the gate.
Does anyone could tell me what to do to get to Neutral Reputation with Undercity?
Thanks in advance!

I wasn’t aware it was even possible for horde characters to go below neutral with the city factions. It seems like something really weird is going on. The only think I can think of it a quest that causes some special phasing, but I can’t think of any off the top of my head that would cause Undercity to go hostile.

I guess my first question would be how you got to be hostile with them? The next would be what is the character’s name and server?

Yeah your question is what I asked the bliz support and how to get rep, but they told me to come to the forums. LOL.
Anyway, the character and world: Butzs - Azralon

I’m looking at the armory for the character, and your city rep doesn’t make any sense at all. Aside from showing you hostile with UC, you are 0/3000 neutral with everyone else. (Which, is weird as you should have a higher starting rep with your racial city faction.)

Something appears to have gone horribly wrong. I would probably continue with Blizzard support (try and escalate the ticket if you can) as something seems to have gone sideways with your character. (For my own curiosity, what is the characters history? Boosts, faction changes, ect.)

Beyond that, I do think I have a solution to try out. You get 25% spillover rep for doing quests that give rep for other city’s factions up to I think 5999/6000 friendly. There are some early quests this doesn’t apply to, but as long as you head to a horde 10+ zone where you can pick up quests, you should start getting the spillover rep. I’d probably avoid Ghostlands, as a large chunk of it’s rep is for Tranquillen, which won’t help you. Something like Azshara or any of the later 10-60 zones that don’t have a high undead presence should work.

It was undead, then highmountain tauren, nightborn and now orcs… Maybe thats the reason, LOL.

I thought I was indecisive.