Under the surface quest bug

The quest ‘Under the surface’ asks me to ask keeper sillas if he saw Shandris. But no matter how many times I relog, abandon and pick up again, he never has any quest text to ask him if he saw Shandris and I cannot move forward with the quest.

1 Like

There are other bug reports that this is specific to Forsaken characters.

1 Like

I couldn’t get this to work on my Orc. Tried reload, didn’t work. Went back to where I picked up quest, nothing there. Went back to cave, walked in and tried talking to Shandris again. Nothing. Walked out, got on a ground mount and ran around and came back to cave. Went and grabbed a soda while standing in front of cave (approx 2 minutes) and Lillian showed up to turn in quest! Apparently she just took her sweet time to show up!