Under Development: WoW Remix: Mists of Pandaria

I’m so disappointed I cannot bring any of my current lvl 10- 40 alts I have that need level up. What I want to know is once this alt I don’t want crosses over after event ends I can delete it but will still have all mogs intact. I assume so, but gad this is just irritating. I have like 15 alts that need to get to 70, I made the army finally to just have all the professions at hand. I have timewalking and the prepatch I guess to lvl them. But what a missed opportunity. I like to multitask and meet multiple goals but not with this event - its just pure collecting old content I haven’t got yet through farming.

If it’s just the mog you care about then you pretty much just have to run 1 character

You can delete all your characters and still have all your transmog you’ve unlocked so far available to any new (or even restored) characters. It’s an account bound unlock, so yeah - deleting them after wouldn’t strip you of the rewards. Just make sure you USE all the items first so that they become account bound lol.

1 Like

Will this allow players to achieve the challenge mode sets again?

They have already been confirmed to not be returning.

They came out and said all heritage quest lines will be available. So good news indeed!

1 Like

Why are you disappointed? Just recreate them as a rewind character. EZ clap.

Are all additional allied race’s unlock for everyone in this? Or they still have to be earned from the mandatory quests/achievements?

The toons get transferred to current retail servers after it ends, so I’m assuming you will have to have the allied races unlocked if you haven’t done so already.

1 Like

Yes and no.

I have long been in outspoken support of bringing EVERYTHING BACK that has ever been removed from the game after 5 years. That gives the collectors time to enjoy their “moment of uniqueness” and to properly show off. But after that… bring it all back.

HOWEVER,

I also said that it should NEVER be as simple as just buying it off a vendor. That leaves a lot of room open for discussion, and that’s fine. But it should NEVER be as simple as just “click buy.” That’s wrong.

I’m trying not to read and form an opinion about what amounts to datamining, but … this is going to be a bad move if they simply put Tusks on a vendor.

That’s not the way to do it.