Undelete toon

Have the restrictions been lifted or is my client bugged? It seems it is unlimited now.

Are you referring to the character restoration tool? Launcher says this service is still unavailable. What do you mean by unlimited?

yes, undeleting a character. one of my accounts was allowed to undelete all deleted toons in a single day. That was like 15 toons.

its unlimtied blizzard lifed it bc later no one can use it for 2 months, so they made it unlimtied for now

Interesting. Why is it being made unavailable for 2 months?

Here you go

its blizzard lol

I delete all my characters at least once per week when I get angry about the fact that players enjoy PvP. Right now, I only have 1 character left and I cant restore any of them. Ive deleted my whole account’s characters dozens of times

They announced that the system was going to go temporarily offline with pre-patch almost a month ago.

I was deleting some of my low levek characters because it was so messy while doing so it pick my main character and it git deleted iv opened maybe 8 tickets to which they wont be restoring it i woulsnt be deleting anything as of right nlw the game is so buggy the same thing cluld happen to you just hoping that they turn it back on before the launch of war witin or il be so far behind

I’d highly recommend against opening more tickets. That’s considered GM harassment and I’m surprised they let you get away with 8!

GMs are not currently able to restore characters. Hopefully the character restoration service comes back soon though.

/remembers a time when characters couldn’t be restored

So do I.

1 Like

Restoring characters via ticket not possible. I tried. YOu just gotta wait.