Undead pallys when?

I got some dope scarlet crusade mogs and terrible head-canon at the ready bliz, just pull the trigger pls

2 Likes

They…did say everyone would get every class at one point just be patient. Paladins all gotta have unique class mounts and that takes time to do.

1 Like

This question needs to be part of a stickied FAQ on the forum lol

3 Likes

I think shammies will be next to be opened up to all, but I would love it if pallies were too as a throw back to BC. I’m guessing the next race/class combo is gonna be opened up in 10.2.

So you’re going to RP as Renault Mograine’s long-dead cousin thrice-removed, Dedault Migraine?

3 Likes

If an Undead Pally uses Lay on Hands on himself would he become an Un-undead pally?

1 Like

I’m his son Jimmy, though i was an illegitimate son so i was sent to ward off the undead at the watch tower near SM, sometime during cata i was killed and reborn as a forsaken. Though the light forsake me my vow to it never ceased, thus the story of Jimmy the Light Simp was born. Everytime i cast judgement spells it burns me with white hot fire but i secretly enjoy the pain, my penance for becoming undead filth. I wrote Netflix they are considering picking my story up after they get the property rights for wow from disney in 20 years

1 Like

Lightbound skeletal warhorse is going to be so sick.

2 Likes

An undead paladin casts exorcism:

“oops”

1 Like

Its coming, just be patient.

Yep I can’t wait undead paladins FTW

1 Like

Yeah it’s not like stranger things haven’t happened

There’s that one demon Paladin (Lothraxxion I think?), so I could see them somehow making Undead Paladins work

Some “lore” GD’ers would probably mald out/throw a nerd-rage tantrum on the front page, but it would quickly blow over like the Warlock threads