Undead night elf priestess (possible spoilers)

There is no way blizz can pull the reasons card sylvanas is in this case the direct cause even more so than with the others

5 Likes

Oh but you know they bloody well will have it happen anyway! Because Blizzard don’t care about consistency in character actions! Not when it comes to the Forsaken! headdesk

11 Likes

Yep i am not sure if blizz hates or loves the forsaken right now as i sm sure they hate every race to some degree

Isn’t this twice now Blizzard hasn’t kept track of which Night Elves they’ve murdered this expansion?

Considering what they’ve done with the actual named Forsaken we’ve had for years this expansion I’m not convinced they like Forsaken much either.

5 Likes

I am so genuinely pissed off right now and only the forums lame overzealous filter keeps me from properly articulating my rage.

20 Likes

i want to say its more than two, but i cant tell anymore. it all blurs together

3 Likes

I am nero while tome was on fire right now i will keep laughing anf fiddle while blizz burns

2 Likes

At this point, the only way they can make it even worse is giving horde night elves as an allied race.

They’ll call them Ash Elves, don’t give them any ideas.

6 Likes

WHY WOULD YOU GIVE THEM THAT IDEA? you shouldnt say stuff like that where blizzard can hear you

2 Likes

Well hey now they csn use the priestess to reval their ultimate twist Elune is evil abd actuloy the big boss if the void do sylvanas is saving the night elves from her.

8 Likes

You and Puppys are trying to give me an aneurysm tonight aren’t you?

11 Likes

im not trying to… im just sharing things i found in the SF discord

3 Likes

I knew that place was no good.

3 Likes

I am just inable to truly be 100% serious anymore even something this stupid they are going full idiot and that is the dumbest thing i can think of after all they seem dedicated to destroying everything night elf.

7 Likes

Generic post of yet more outrage.

At this point, I’m too old and tired to try and articulate my millionth unique one.

13 Likes

Come on Galenorn. Bust out your cane and rocking chair, dig deep and embrace your inner old man. You can do it! Those whippersnappers won’t get off your lawn themselves.

2 Likes

He needs to tell them to stop burning his lawn.

3 Likes

Or just get a whole new lawn, at this point.

In Eorzea

Incidentally, they already have. As well as the hometown of the High Priestess of the Night Elves.

Been there, done that, got the tabard.

9 Likes

Lies and slander. Its a place where you don’t have a word filter or overzealous janitors. Also other topics you can’t have on the forums.

Same.

5 Likes