Undead elf and san'layn customization for void elf

They’re only accepted because they represent the ebon blade as an ally faction

If they truly accepted undead they wouldn’t kill their own friends/family just for being forsaken

2 Likes

Honestly, the next pass of Void Elf customization should be more void-based stuff. Tentacle hair, darker purple skin colors, etc.

We got the High/Normal stuff, now let’s go the other way for those people.

1 Like

The Sanlayn joined the Horde though…
and the Alliance is kinda racist against undead, ask any Forsaken

This is bait. :fishing_pole_and_fish:

Lol I’m not arguing here but… the Blood elves, aka void elves now. The whole Jaina situation in Dalaran :stuck_out_tongue: I definitely don’t support sanlayn for void elves, just sayin… I hate how that piece of lore was kind of forgotten for a LONG time.

This is like the 30th thread a certain someone’s necro’d. :roll_eyes:

Nah. I think void elves got a lot of love already, and it’s important to be humble and not overreach, especially when what you’re asking for is a stretch.

Undead in general are aligned with the Horde more so than they ever were with the Alliance, and thus have realistic avenues of contact for future race/customisation additions to blood elves.

It’s important for belves to get some love too. Especially since on the Alliance we have the option to play out two fantasies (void and high) where as the Horde literally just have Blood elves. Give them a second option too and even it out.

Oh damn I didn’t realize I was replying to a necro thread lmao