Unclaimable mail

Received mail from Thamaturge Vashreen with lost items, but I cannot claim them as it says ‘item cannot be found’ and the mail can’t be deleted because there is an item.

5 Likes

Yeah I’m seeing two mails (one item per mail) on all my toons (even across multiple battle.net accounts). VERY STRANGE.

3 Likes

Exact same problem here, what gives?

Yeah, just purchased an item on the AH and I can’t receive them from the mail.

Edit: Looks like it’s working for me now. Weird

Chiming in that it is also happening to me across all of my alts.

1 Like

Getting this on all toons, Sometimes I can retrieve the item, sometimes I can’t.

Apparently this is happening to everyone. At least no one in guild has said the haven’t been getting these.

Same problem here - every single character I’ve logged into tonight has a single Wildercloth and a Vibrant Shard in their ‘Lost Item’ mail that says ‘The item was not found.’ when I try to claim it.

Edit: My Shaman (main character) could claim the items, but none of my alts so far have been able to.

Had this same issue, a piece of cloth and a chromatic dust on one character. The items disappeared from the mail after attempting to be claimed.

I thought it was just me. I do not see a mail icon on the character screen, but when I log in the two mails are waiting. I didn’t try to collect the items, though.

Seems like one of those apocryphal stories about someone sending a very private email to a co-worker and accidentally hitting the “send to all” button.

1 Like

Also experiencing this, thought it was just me until logging into toons I haven’t used since DF dropped. Very weird.

I had this issue. There was a piece of cloth and a vibrant shard. I was able to claim the cloth on every character that had it, but could only claim the shard on my enchanter; I was forced to delete the shard mail on the rest.

Starting to get these on all characters now, even level 10s who have not been to Dragonflight. I was able to delete the mail after the item disappeared after attempting to claim it.

2 Likes

And now it’s added a THIRD mail to the mix: an unclaimable Resonant Crystal. :woman_facepalming: