Guild Name: Uncensored
Realm: H - Akama, Dragonmaw, Mug'thol
Days & Times: Tuesday & Thursday 7:15 - 10:15 PM PST
Contacts: Dominico
Battle-Tag: Dominiko#1777
Discord Tags: Dominiko#5315
Progression: 8/8H & 3/8M
Apply Today: https://goo.gl/forms/iOXh4lzvXjjnUsAp1

<Uncensored> is group consisting of very experienced players who no longer wish to commit to standard raid schedules but still wish to maintain an active, efficient community to play with. Former hardcore raiders under <Uncensored> of Malorne, we are now looking to enjoy the game on a less demanding schedule. Although we plan to raid only 6 hours, we still plan to down mythic content efficiently. We are looking for like minded, experienced players to round out the roster.

The core of the guild has raided together since the likes of SSC & Mount Hyjal, with many members raiding own their on terms since the Burning Crusade. We are looking for responsible and capable players who can commit to a short raid week and building a community together, while maintaining the likes of families, friendships, jobs.

What We Expect:
A Mindset for Progression: We want players who have experience with end game progression. Players who understand that it takes wipes, analysis of problems, and adaptive strategies in order to kill a boss.

Dedication to the Team: We want players who understand they are part of a team. We value players who put the team’s needs before their own, sacrificing their own personal gain to push the guild forward. Players that play for themselves and put their parse over the needs of the team or are loot hungry will be removed from the environment.

A Humble Approach: We expect players to always look to strive to be better no matter how good they consider themselves. There is always something you can do better. Along with this comes being able to accept criticism without giving excuses.

A Mature Mindset: We are an 18+ environment and childish outbursts will not be tolerated here. You are expected to be respectful, calm, and able to work with others. We still joke and have a good time together but when it comes down to progression, things are serious.

A large portion of our members hang out in game and on discord daily. We do things ranging from dailies, Mythic+, achievements, alt runs, other games, and anything else you can think of together. We give and take constructive criticism from each other and expect future applicants to as well. We like to joke around with each other and if you can't handle playful smart remarks as well as vulgar humor, don't bother applying.

Classes Desired:
Please add me on battletag to discuss. We currently have 3-5 roster spots to fill out. (3 DPS & 1-2 Healers).

Apply for the guild at https://uncensoredgg.enjin.com/
View our progress at https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/dragonmaw/Uncensored
Join our discord & message an officer to chat at https://discord.gg/4v9z4ZV

Current Progression:
Uldir
  • 8/8 Normal
  • 8/8 Heroic
  • 3/8 Mythic
  • Raid Times:
    Tuesday & Thursday Night's 7:15 - 10:15 PM PST
    1 Like
    Message us if seeking a shortened raid schedule with progression in mind!
    Bump!
    Bump!
    Who's on the hype train for BFA yet!
    Bumping! Saturday Morning Cartooons!
    Looking for these classes:

Rogue
    Warrior [DPS]
    Hunter
    Mage
    Shadow Priest
    Boomkin
    Resto Shaman
    Resto Druid
    Bumping! The fire burning!
    Searching for additional ranged & melee dps!
    LF Members to fill our core for BFA!
    Hey there!
    Resto sham LF Raiding Guild- Want to earn a core spot for BFA! Im always looking for ways to optimize my class and skill. I hate to fail and i always give 100%!
    Looking to find a place to plant roots and stay commited.

I use to play on dragonmaw as horde and i have been thinking about transferring back. your days and times work perfect for me.

I have mostly been a heroic only raider but i want to push it in this new expansion.
    Balto#1142
    08/01/2018 05:15 PMPosted by Bossaroni
    Hey there!
    Resto sham LF Raiding Guild- Want to earn a core spot for BFA! Im always looking for ways to optimize my class and skill. I hate to fail and i always give 100%!
    Looking to find a place to plant roots and stay commited.

I use to play on dragonmaw as horde and i have been thinking about transferring back. your days and times work perfect for me.

I have mostly been a heroic only raider but i want to push it in this new expansion.
    Balto#1142

Hey Balto I added your BNET to chat with you!

Let me know!
    Taco Wednesday Bump!
    Thirsty Thursday Cold Coffee!
    War has a way of wearing down the most weathered soldiers.

For Varok Saurfang, this one could very well be his last.
    Raining Friday Afternoon Bump!

LF:
    Elemental Shaman
    Shadow Priest
    Mage
    Rogue
    Warrior (DPS)
    Monk (Any Spec)
    Saturday Morning Cartoons!
    One Week until BFA!
    Still looking for some additional ranged & melee dps to fill out our core!
    Hey Dominika, my husband and I are interested in your group! He is a monk tank and I a shaman healer/DPS. Get in touch with me: Kizlit #1632

Look forward to hearing from you :)