Uncapped Conquest not in patch notes?

Am I iliterate or did they not advertise this at all? This is actually amazing, I did not see it in the patchnotes, just went through them again and still did not see it.

Don’t get me wrong, I still have gripes about the massive PvP iLvl disparities, but this is such a nice change.

Still bad for any potential new players trying to get into PvP, but at least we can use our already geared players to get our alts in full conquest now with those BoA conquest boxes.

Kind of see this making PvP for newcomers even worse though, too early to tell but I can imagine a lot of high rated geared players conquest farming the latter now so they can gear their alts.

On the upside though, higher rated participation, this is a masive double edged sword lol.

Halfway tempted to play my mage now though.

2 Likes

Undocumented changes are pretty common…just like the valor cap being removed as well.

1 Like

I understand, but with how disgruntled the PvP community has been as of late, myself included, you’d think they’d advertise this to add some water to the flame.

Halfway tempted to renew my sub now, ends tomorrow. Still gonna let it die and take a break, but this change deff will make me consider coming back sooner.

The people it helps werent really the ones suffering from the ranked conquest anyway

In fact, the people it mostly affected have just quit/permanently quit casual pvp for this expansion already

So whatever, blizz can do whatever they want at this point, those who are left are staying and those who left aren’t coming back

Lost ark soontm

1 Like

I’m on a GW2 binge, I’ve yet to try their PvP yet cause screwing about in the world is genuinely fun, but I’ve heard it’s good and easy to get into since everyones gear is standardized, while also still getting to choose your secondary stat attributes. Not tryna advertise but the playerbase is crazy active/welcoming too, i’ve been sleepin on this gem.

Sub runs dry tomorrow, still will be lurking in hopes that casual PvP gets some much needed love.

Thanks for fighting the good fight bro

1 Like
1 Like

I don’t want to get invested into a new a mmo, i liked wow :frowning:

But casual pvp is just not fun anymore

2 Likes

I think they’re beginning to realize that participation is going into a black hole. They really have no idea how to fix what they broke - and probably still don’t think anything is the fault of issues with the game - but a few band-aid fixes will give them some breathing time.

My feeling is that this means 9.2 is probably further off than anybody was guessing.

1 Like

Riri I posted this thread before Blizz posted that :eyes:

I’ma miss you though my green-eye gating Warrior Princess.

Patch that wasnt a patch

His thread was made 3 hours ago and that thread was made 1 hour ago
If you look at the second or third comment of the blue’s thread, this OP posted in it 1 hour ago

He’s seen it i think

This didn’t stop anyone from playing around the clock and getting so far ahead they would never fall behind. The people who made it to the top in the first few weeks are the ones who have been selling carries all expansion.

I know. I just wasn’t sure if you saw it. So I figured I’d let you know they finally did say something. lol

points up :slight_smile:

1 Like

He posted in the thread you linked though

I was tryna get first comment to plug my PvP gear propagander but got beaten out by a Yorik nerd.

Big sad

I’m so happy they decided to make an official post on it, PvP has massive problems still but at least this is a win. Makes gearing an alt way less tedious.

1 Like

Except I didn’t read the thread, I only saw it existed. So I figured I’d post it just in case he didn’t know. I’m not a PvPer, I have no reason to open that thread. But I did want to be helpful to Cered if I could. :slight_smile: