Uncap conquest give us 4set

pvers were fully geared week 2 with 4 set just uncap conquest and give us 4 set so cringe

41 Likes

how many specs even want 4 set? i know that frost mage and sin rogue are 2 examples of specs that probably don’t want 4 set because they lose too much vers and preferred stat for an effect that is or can be useless

speak for yourself, as assa I want 4p, the amount of verse loss isnt that much. 20% increased nature dam when deathmark ends for 30s isnt the greatest but its not bad. 20% increased deadly/wound poison damage, envenom damage, also buffs the 2 set rupture nature dam. It even allows for some experimenting with kingsbane/sepsis burst after using deathmark.

1 Like

the way it’s worded suggests that deathmark has to expire meaning it may not proc when dispelled which makes it useless into both dwarf races which can account for pretty much every class save DH and evokers i think

if the 4 set works regardless then sure it’s probably worth taking but it’s also one of the higher end effects % wise even after the 50% nerf

edited to remove bit about warriors

yeah idk how it will work when cleansed, I assume it may proc the 4p buff. similar to how sepsis has a CDR effect if it doesnt last the full duration. I do know that with how Assa is currently performing, I have the best luck sending deathmark my first kidney to get CDs if no one stops my go, so the extra damage after it ends will be lovely.

Currently I have 58% mastery and 36% verse, and I have 2p. If I take off gloves/helm (the other 2 pieces I want for set bonus) I have 55% mastery and 31% verse. So doesnt feel like an intense trade off considering the tier helm does have verse on it (enough for roughly +2% verse). It’s really just losing out on 3% mastery, which is traded out for 3-4% haste and 1% crit. And when I factor stacking either mastery or mastery/verse gems on helm/bracers/rings/belt, it should all work out nicely in the end.

ye i mean if the 4 set works on cleanse then rogue is one of the best in the game from a % perspective and a vers perspective, and the haste you get from the head is actually useful in sin compared to sub and the crit is just good to have in both specs

i do stand by it being mostly useless if it doesn’t work on cleanse just because with the sub nerfs and sin buffs tomorrow sin could see a resurgence which will just cause people to go dwarf/dark iron if they can or haven’t yet plus there’s a solid chance warrior is the best melee in the game starting tomorrow with no fury changes and arms buffs

just makes more sense to get 2 set with chest/gloves, make engineering head piece with mastery, and get conquest pants in that scenario imo

if it doesn’t work on cleanse it’s just more proof that removing vendetta for deathmark was probably one of the worst rogue decisions they have ever made and it wouldn’t shock me if at some point this expansion or next they completely change deathmark or replace it

yeah i miss vendetta… wish they made deathmark/vendetta a choice node.

can’t take blzz lameness towards pvp anymore. hate it

3 Likes

things like that did proc that way in SL i think. dunno about this one now

unless they returned bitter immunity to what it was on beta, no they don’t

just verified and you are correct

Id like to see sparks purchasable with vault tokens too.

1 Like

Hard to believe that we don’t have an avenue to get tier gear aside from Gambling on the vault and hitting 1600 for a one time piece so you can sit there and get pissed when you have 1 piece and you gamble get unlucky and have to settle for another week at 1 piece well playing against people with 4 piece.

Good game btw

You’d really fricken think they would make the Conquest piece just have the tier set bonus. So we can guarantee at least 1 piece a week. Who the heck is going to waste conquest on piece that you will replace when you get your rng piece of tier. Actual low brain cell Programming

1 Like

No, because that’d allow people to target it from week 1 whereas neither raids nor keys can do that.

Just convert it in two weeks. :dracthyr_love_animated:

So what? So what if people get it that quick. Everyone would be on a level playing field in terms of acquiring tier. Way better than having some people with 4 set and people with their 9/9 elite tier piece wondering why they can’t have 4 set like the other players

Convert it in two weeks so the people that already spent their conquest can rage?

Think the Warlock nerfs tomorrow will be sufficient to bring them back into line? :dracthyr_comfy_sip:

1 Like

shadowburn nerf is pretty massive but conflag nerf is minimal, CB still hits hard, their utility/defense wasn’t touched

i’m gonna say no but less instant case andy’s just means the gap between good and bad could widen some

1 Like

Idk going to play hardcore. Retail is beat.

To answer the question it will be interesting to see where affliction lands. Their 4pc + changes could make for an interesting change

Amp curse will finally NOT have 100% uptime. Still would love to see amp curse duration lowered though, love being unable to cast/do damage/crit for 20 seconds because we have no curse cleanse.

Soulburn really needs to be looked at though, particularly port.

1 Like

I don’t care about the set bonus as much the stats on the tier :person_shrugging:

Them Mail hands got lotta mastery for my Devo