<Unbroken> recruiting raiders! 4/9H BoD(Alliance)

Hello everyone!

Unbroken has been around since vanilla and we don’t plan on going anywhere.

Right now we are looking for DPS and healers/tanks with a DPS OS to help push us to mythic progression. We want everyone to feel they can join so if you are casual then feel free, but we need our raiders to be ready to rock ^.^

Our raid days are Tues and Thurs 7-10pm CST and Saturday 1-4pmCST (Weekend group).

Think you have what it takes to be apart of our guild? Reply here or add me on BT- Goldenpants#13466

1 Like

you commented on my post but when i tried to whisper you in game i was on ignore. golf clap for your troll.

I don’t troll. You might have put my advertisement for our recruitment in trade on ignore. Last I saw in trade from you was that you were not looking for a guild on our servers so I assumed you was not interested

only person i have on ignore is the Kairy so don’t blame me. 1 pesron out of everything that goes on in trade. and yeah i stopped looking after i couldn’t whisper you. then chatted with dude in the guild i’m in now. and so far looking like this toon will be joining the other in being guildless. i’m not into premades. i’m a guild runner to do for the guild and not just for myself. likie i’d said i don’t need guild perks just to do damn world quest and lfr

not sure if my post in discord stayed after i left. but yeah like someone in the guild said. you have you raid team and i watched chat alot and you have you mythic teams. i wasn’t gonna ask anything cause that has never helped me in the past. i do for others and then i’m left to do for myself. so i just left. i saw no point in staying if i’m only doing wq and lfr. but good luck to ya

Hey I sent you a FR in bent (MotionMan) I would be interested in joining !

@Shadowhardt Some reason this post doesn’t like to let me know when i get a reply. I believe i accepted the request and the guild is now 8/9H.

As for @Drwacko I am sorry you were traumatized from past experiences from other guilds to feel like you shouldn’t have tried to fit in as our guild has no issues with making people feel included so long as you are apart of the community. Good luck in your adventures for the future!