Unbridled Storm Lord

Air is up right now in Un’goro. For 1 more hour.

1 Like

Lets hope the make the next one with storm lord too again there is still enough time for one more 3 hr event to happen…

What do you mean, storm lord spawns in air invasion. Just go in Un’goro.

IT wasn’t Air at first. It was originally an earth spawn that was turned to Air with barely an hour left. I know because I came to this thread solely because I was pissed that both Unguro and Badlands were earth when I checked about an hour ago.

yes but this one will last about 55 mins now there should be another event come up seeing we are still 3 hours from dragon flight going live…

I knew that badlands was earth in this current event, but I believed un’goro was water but yeah I think it might have changed. In all cases, it’s up now. GO.

If anyone needs air, I can give you two more chances.

Tovi#11582

1 Like

the fact they chimed in and commented, speaks to the volume of embarrassment they should feel regarding how they handled this event -

there are a lot of people who actually work for a living and won’t be able to receive the benefits of this “day late and dollar short” response -

shameful - it’s like there’s no common sense when it comes to an event of this nature

you got 4 locations, you got 4 elements, spawn a unique one at each location and rotate all 4 at each location = happy customers, a pattern anyone could have worked with

2 Likes

Yeah I dunno what happened with Tirisfal’s. Addons seem to point that it was supposed to be a primal storms location but never got activated.

Love ya Tovi but just cause they’re force spawning Storm now doesn’t mean something was wrong. Could just be RnG sucks.

you dont leave the spawns up to RnG - the drop sure, the spawns no

I was probably at the storms a good 20-25 total hours for all my various characters, and I only saw storm like twice - it was not consistent at all, and many a time all the spawn points would be the same element -

I am coming in full blast to help …got my system up and running finally with new stuff…MouseD#1748

1 Like

I agree however the spawns were RnG which made the RnG of the drops even worse. I got lucky. Got it done the first day needing only 2 kills on each for the piece. Except Fire. Fire was special and wanted a third kill lol!!

It’s up in Un’'Goro now if anyone needs it.

Which is what’s wrong. It’s a two week event.

For a lot of players using RNG was the thing that was wrong in the first place :clown_face:
Also:

Imagine this design:
Barrens: Earth, Fire, Water,Storm
UC: Fire, Water, Storm, Earth
Badlands:Water, Storm,Earth,Fire

And they keep those rotating…just a simple, easy solution…SL pre patch had a better design…this is sad.

3 Likes

Weird because it was up yesterday in Badlands… Have you opened a map?

While it happening that was is wrong yes, that doesn’t mean the system wasn’t working and needed a fix.

Totally agree but that’s how it went. On the flip side many people got this done the first day or two. And yes SL’s pre-patch was way better. Actually the best part of SL was the pre-patch.

This makes no sense but whatevs. They fixed it so no point in arguing about it now.

1 Like