Unarmored Soul Eater Glad Mounts - For Fans of the Lore

Just saw this. The thing is that the vast, vast majority of the player base literally cannot get glad due to real life restrictions, guild ties, faction imbalance, server choice, etc. etc. This creates a ‘feels bad’ reward system if there are truly unique rewards that aren’t colorations, especially in a case like this when it isn’t just some random awesome thing but rather the penultimate Frostmourne mount for which other players can never have that just stirs it all into the worst tasting reward stew imaginable. The entire franchise has led people to become fans of Frostmourne, and to be unable to get the Frostmourne mount in any shape or form is in bad taste, and should be rectified. That’s the essence of this point.

1 Like

Recently I tunned into Asmongold’s stream and he had pretty decent idea. There’s new meta achievement in 9.2.5 for a title of shadowlands called Veilstrider. He suggested for Blizz to add unarmored soul eater on top of that title. Although Mcconnell was kind of against it lol. If you could convince Asmongold to push it, maybe Blizzard would listen and make it happen.

2 Likes

Oh gods…the only other person in the world I’ve ever known to have had this idea is Asmongold? Oh no… What depths am I willing to sink to… :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Okay…I may have to accept this quest. Thanks Zelsmash :slight_smile:

1 Like